Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sons of Katie Elder. Recognized but won't rip to mkv.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sons of Katie Elder. Recognized but won't rip to mkv.

Just purchased The Sons of Katie Elder Blu Ray. The Blu Ray does play through DVDFab Player 6. When I try to make a .MKV backup, the movie is recognized in DVDFab just fine.

When I choose to start, it spins up the blu ray, that lasts about 15 minutes then then I see status failed in red. It creates the folder but nothing is ever created in the folder. It all seems to work right up until .mkv creation.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Please update to v11.1.0.7 to try again.
    You can also try to use other profiles to convert it again and see if it will make a difference.
    If still have the same issue, please attach the latest dvdfab_internal log file to help check it out. Thanks.

Comment

I updated to 11.1.0.7. The same result.

I cloned an .iso image which worked. I then tried to create the .mkv from that .iso file and it reacts the same way as if I were trying to create the .mkv from the actual blu-ray.

I am attaching the requested file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemeister View Post
        I updated to 11.1.0.7. The same result.

I cloned an .iso image which worked. I then tried to create the .mkv from that .iso file and it reacts the same way as if I were trying to create the .mkv from the actual blu-ray.

I am attaching the requested file.
        Please try to pick a different audio track to convert again and see the result.
        If it doesn't help, please feedback with the latest log file.
        We may also need the ISO file to check it out. Thanks in advance.

Comment

The only other audio tracks are German and French.

The .iso is large, how do I get that to you?

Comment

The only other audio tracks are German and French.

The .iso is large, how do I get that to you?
            Please send it to our FTP, I will send the FTP info via PM, please kindly check, thanks.

Comment

File has been sent.

Comment

File has been sent.
                Okay, I will update you if there is any news.

Comment

I am having this same issue with The sons of Katie Elder on 11.1.0.7. The disk plays fine in a bluray player but on two different machines DvDFab recognizes the disk and when you click start to rip it you can see the rate in MB/s dropping and the time remaining climbing and the processing never gets off 0% until you cancel it.

Comment

Stealthsurfer is correct, that is indeed DVDFABs reaction to the blu-ray.

Has there been any engineer looking at the provided ISO file?

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthsurfer View Post
                      I am having this same issue with The sons of Katie Elder on 11.1.0.7. The disk plays fine in a bluray player but on two different machines DvDFab recognizes the disk and when you click start to rip it you can see the rate in MB/s dropping and the time remaining climbing and the processing never gets off 0% until you cancel it.
                      you might try clicking common settings - AV Codec - switch everything to software - restart dvdfab
                      and retry the disc again.

Comment

Hi guys, the developer has figured out the issue, please kindly wait for a fix update, thanks.

Comment

Excellent news. I am anxiously awaiting the update. Thank You.

Comment

Excellent news. I am anxiously awaiting the update. Thank You.
                            "codec(truehd) channels(2)" is the issue. For now, you can choose a different audio track to convert again.

Comment

The only other audio tracks are German and French. I'd have to read the movie since I do not speak either of those languages.

Comment

Working...
                              X