License problem, cant connect to servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v12.0.8.2 (Win) License problem, cant connect to servers

Hello i dont know what happens but yesterday i use dvdfab without problems in one of my pc (i have 4 license), today in one receive an error cant connect to server, check the network, and of course i have internet connection, unistall all dvdfab products, download the installer again but the problem not solve, any idea what happens? how resolve this issue?

Best regards!!

Originally posted by MarcosT View Post
    Hello i dont know what happens but yesterday i use dvdfab without problems in one of my pc (i have 4 license), today in one receive an error cant connect to server, check the network, and of course i have internet connection, unistall all dvdfab products, download the installer again but the problem not solve, any idea what happens? how resolve this issue?

Best regards!!
    try checking your virus and firewall software to make sure their not blocking any connections.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try checking your virus and firewall software to make sure their not blocking any connections.
      Only have window defender and firewall disabled, no idea what change from yesterday, no installed any windows update or new software

Comment

then? any idea what happens or how resolve this? no firewall problem or antivirus problem, cant connect to servers, probable the problem are dvdfab servers, any log where can find help?

Comment

then? any idea what happens or how resolve this? no firewall problem or antivirus problem, cant connect to servers, probable the problem are dvdfab servers, any log where can find help?
          do your other computers have issues connecting to dvdfab servers ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

do your other computers have issues connecting to dvdfab servers ??
            No, and have same settings, in my problematic computer can access to dvdfab page download the online installer and install without problems, but cant activate my license

Comment

No, and have same settings, in my problematic computer can access to dvdfab page download the online installer and install without problems, but cant activate my license
              might try doing a clean uninstall of dvdfab, restart your computer and try reinstalling dvdfab using the offline installer
              and then see if you still have issues connecting to the dvdfab servers.

Comment

Best regards!!
                You may check the host file first. Please refer to this post here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab-english/general-questions/347030-how-to-correct-the-host-file

Comment

thanks edit the host file solve the problem, no idea what software create 2 entries related with dvdfab

Comment

Working...
                  X