Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab crashes when analysing YouTube Videos

Dear Team

I do have the old problem with DVDFab Downloader. When I start DVDFab Downloader and copy an YouTube-URL into the search mask, the DVDFab Downloader isn't able to analyse the video. And as soon as the video starts DVDFab crashes.
    For example this video:

YouTube でお気に入りの動画や音楽を楽しみ、オリジナルのコンテンツをアップロードして友だちや家族、世界中の人たちと共有しましょう。

I have DVDFab Downloader 2.1.0.1, Windows 7, 32 bit.
    Your help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    Holger

Thanks for the feedback and regret for the problem. The developers are on a national holiday in China but will return soon. Some others have reported a similar problem. Please also attach the downloader internal log to a new post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,
      Same Problem ...
      Regards
      Attached Files

Comment

I have reported the issue to our developer for checking, please kindly wait, thanks.

》〉》update: we are unable to duplicate the crash issue. Please completely uninstall DVDFab Downloader, download a fresh one from our website and then install and run it as administrator to see the result.

Also, do you have the crash problem on different youtube videos or with a same video source, it works sometimes?
        If still have problem, please video record the process and show us, thank you.
        Last edited by Mona; 02-03-2020, 08:56 AM. Reason: add update

Comment

Hi,
          I sent you via FTP (Folder Gildu83) the video capture of actions on DVDFAB-DOWNLOADER (file: "dvdfab_downloader.mkv" + the log file).
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            I have reported the issue to our developer for checking, please kindly wait, thanks.

》〉》update: we are unable to duplicate the crash issue. Please completely uninstall DVDFab Downloader, download a fresh one from our website and then install and run it as administrator to see the result.

Also, do you have the crash problem on different youtube videos or with a same video source, it works sometimes?
            If still have problem, please video record the process and show us, thank you.
            HHi Mona, It still fails to convert. I uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted in-between, it doesn't help. I will keep an eye on the forum for a new download. Thanks.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

A new version will be available soon, please wait and try again, thanks.

Comment

Hi.
                Vers 2.2.0.0 seems to work now though videos run quite slow. But it's working.

Comment

Working...
                X