Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We want the Bein Connect site to work on Streamfab. Please bring this in the next update, thank you.

Comment

I'd really like to see official support for this, if possible. Access is really spotty, I've only been able to get anything with like two versions.
      120 שנים של קולנוע ארץ ישראלי מגיעות הישר ממדפי ארכיון הסרטים הישראלי אל המסך שלכם. באתר מחכות לכם אלפי שעות של סרטי קולנוע וקטעי ארכיון נדירים באיכות שלא הכרתם. צפייה מהנה!

Comment

Can we peacock live stream download option? I tried it with the normal peacock module but it just keeps analyzing.

Comment

Hello guys can I put in a request for consideration of vix.com, which is a Spanish streaming service. please and thank you.

PS i accidentally put a request on the DVDFAB side if that could be deleted that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by cruz131983 View Post
            Hello guys can I put in a request for consideration of vix.com, which is a Spanish streaming service. please and thank you.

PS i accidentally put a request on the DVDFAB side if that could be deleted that would be great.
            vix.com should be supported, as i just tried Lo Que La Vida Me Robó
            and it started downloading. just click on the orange button that says m3u8 when you play the video.

Comment

october262 I have been trying to download el chanfle 1-2 and pastorela and nothing for me. it shows the video and doesn't show the m3u8 button on top like other sites....

just tried Lo Que La Vida Me Robó and it worked but the movies Chanfle 1-2, pastorela and from what i can see any other movies cant download.​
              Last edited by cruz131983; 09-09-2024, 02:40 AM. Reason: more trouble shooting response

Comment

Originally posted by cruz131983 View Post
                october262 I have been trying to download el chanfle 1-2 and pastorela and nothing for me. it shows the video and doesn't show the m3u8 button on top like other sites....

just tried Lo Que La Vida Me Robó and it worked but the movies Chanfle 1-2, pastorela and from what i can see any other movies cant download.​
                the orange m3u8 button does work for both parts of el chanfle 1-2, try refreshing the webpage until it shows.
                could not find pastorela.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

the orange m3u8 button does work for both parts of el chanfle 1-2, try refreshing the webpage until it shows.
                  could not find pastorela.
                  I got it to work, i had to switch VPN (from Mex to Ecuador) and it for some reason worked. Thank you october262

Comment

• october262
                    october262 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    glad it worked !!

Foxtel Australia, please, please!!!!
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                  X