Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Downloader 3.1.0.0 Disney+ only 720p

Let me start by saying I am super happy to see 5.1 audio added for Disney

unfortunately, regardless of settings it seems to ONLY download the 720p video

titles: Iron Man, Iron Man 2

additionally when a title download is cancelled it will not parse again (just a spinning logo) until another title has been parsed

also the 3.1.0.0 prefix doesn't work currently
    Attached Files

worse than I thought, the 720p video issue affects Netflix and Amazon too, and possibly everything else

Comment

false alarm on at least amazon, I reports that it's downloading 720p, but the actual file is 1080p, verifying a full download for Netflix currently

Comment

Netflix also downloaded correctly, it just reported the wrong resolution while downloading

Comment

I'm glad its working for you... mine never gives me the "add to queue, download now" popup

Comment

Originally posted by buffyandsneaky View Post
            I'm glad its working for you... mine never gives me the "add to queue, download now" popup
            Are you using the 64 bit version or still on 32 bit?

Also have you tied selecting a different title? If you cancel a download it will not try that title again until you download a different title

Comment

I'm curious why Disney+ only downloads 720p and not 1080p? I am happy with the new 5.1 surround sound but just wondering why the resolution downgrade.

Comment

The 720p is a known problem related to DRM, they are working on it.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  The 720p is a known problem related to DRM, they are working on it.
                  Thank you. Are you referring to the 720p DRM issue relating only to Netflix and Amazon as reported or are you also referring to Disney+? Just wondering if Disney+ will stay at 720p?

Comment

Working...
                  X