3.1.0.5 File size too small amzon prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.1.0.5 File size too small amzon prime

The download size for amazon prime is between 176MB and 455MB, for several movies. With version 3.1.0.3 there are several GB per movie, this already occurred from version 3.1.0.4. Settings are correct. why is it ? I canceled the downloads because the quality won't match with 200-4xxMB

Please attach the drmDownloader log.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

brandischer, have you tried to wait until the entire download completes?
      I ask this becuase on the HBO Max downloader (and recently I noticed this on on the Amazon downloader) it downloads a small set of data (usually a few hundred MB) then it downloads a second set of data that is usually GB in size (I assume this is the acutal movie).
      Give that a try. Post here if it works or not and don't forget to upload those logs for the support staff/developers.
      Last edited by dillon77; 04-02-2021, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I have now uninstalled the version and completely reinstalled and set everything and pulled a movie as a test, where I know that it is several GB. I noticed that he first made a download of 176MB and then immediately started the download again with 8.9GB what was he previously downloading with 176MB? error uploading log
        Attached Files

Comment

176 MB is the audio size
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X