4.0.0.2 Transcoding Hulu Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.0.0.2 Transcoding Hulu Downloads

Is the solution to the Hulu download problem to transcode the video? My first test of an episode from Handmaid's Tale pegged my CPU for upwards of 10 minutes and MediaInfo reports very different video characteristics than the previous downloaded videos.

Please attach the log. This is especially important with newly released versions.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please see attached log.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Balthazar2k4 View Post
        Is the solution to the Hulu download problem to transcode the video? My first test of an episode from Handmaid's Tale pegged my CPU for upwards of 10 minutes and MediaInfo reports very different video characteristics than the previous downloaded videos.
        Is there a problem with the video playback?
        For the same video, the downloaded video from the current version is bad compared to the one from the previous version?

Comment

Definitely noticing the compression. Quality is certainly reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            For the same video, the downloaded video from the current version is bad compared to the one from the previous version?
            Downloaded video is worse across the board. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon. Anything that's been affected by whatever DRM process is going on.
            We've made repeated threads and complaints about this, to be ignored by admins. Getting a bit old, honestly

Comment

Working...
            X