Fraggle Rock failing in AppleTV+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fraggle Rock failing in AppleTV+

I have been able to download successfully from AppleTV with the recent update, except for some reason Fraggle Rock. I am attaching the log files so maybe that can help out. This is from trying it again this morning, so there is nothing else in the logs. This happens for any episode, but this one is just season 1 episode 1 that I keep trying to see if it will download. Thanks for the great product and hopefully you can find a solution for this one. And if you need more logs or more attempts at other episodes, please let me know. Thanks again.
    Attached Files

The original tapes that this was stored on and the DVDs made from were interlaced and fairly low quality images, so this may be part of the problem. The developers will check the streamed version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for looking into it...didn't know that about the low image quality...and thanks for the quick response.

Comment

Oh, i have the same problem

Comment

Working...
        X