StreamFab 5.0.0.4 (Win) - Cannot log into HBOmax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.0.4 (Win) - Cannot log into HBOmax

After putting in correct login name and password, the "Sign In" button temporarily changes color, then reverts back to its original color. No further steps are taken to log into account.

I then closed the window and re-opened it, and when I attempt to log in, it says invalid name or password.

Password was reset (should not have needed to, but okay), attempted to log in again, and received same message that name/password was invalid.

I am able to log in through my phone and (after doing a bunch of crud cleaning and restarting PC) through a regular web browser.

Earlier today I was able to log in (before all this happened) and was in the process of grabbing some titles when StreamFab crashed; the error log/information should have automatically uploaded. I ended up logging out from HBOmax, but then I could not get back in.

Log file attached.
    Attached Files

You may try to remove the cache folder under C:\Users\xxx\Documents\StreamFab\temp\ to have a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      You may try to remove the cache folder under C:\Users\xxx\Documents\StreamFab\temp\ to have a try.
      Well, here's a follow-up to that, as I noticed additional problems when grabbing from Disney+ (as I was going to bed):

1) I changed the settings so that all transactions were to be going to a different location (E:\temps), but everything defaulted to going to C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\

2) I noticed that, in Disney+, the transfer speed on TV shows was showing on the individual episode itself, but it was not being reflected in the "overall" transfer speed for the title itself. (This one is a bit harder for me to explain without screenshots)

I'm going to uninstall (as clean as possible), reboot, reinstall, and see if I can replicate the problem and will amend this.

Comment

I did extensive testing (uninstalling/reinstalling) trying to ascertain the problem but I'm still getting the same problem. Attached are my notes and screenshot.
        Attached Files

Comment

I can’t duplicate the problems you report. The Service Team will ask the developers to check it for you.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            I can’t duplicate the problems you report. The Service Team will ask the developers to check it for you.
            Wanted to mention, having the same problem on StreamFab 5.0.0.5.

I'll start process-eliminating to see if there's something else running that's causing it to falter, but I'm able to get into Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon Prime just fine.

Comment

I believe I identified the problem. While I thought I had given full internet access to one or more of the modules identified in my testing, it turns out I only did so in the program I use to control my firewall.

I attempted to use the YouTube downloader, and Windows Firewall requested permission for some of the modules. Once I granted those, and then attempted to log back into HBOmax the next day, I was able to get in just fine.

I apologize for the oversight on this end.

Comment

Working...
              X