DVDFab v5.0.2.9 (Win): Netflix Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mona View Post
    I have the developer record a video to show what he meant, please kindly refer to the video here:
    https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-..._analyzing.mp4
    Mona,

Yep, that's what occurs in the video I emailed to you (see attached) from my Gmail account 2 days ago after screen capture.

Also shown in attachments at:

Did you get that video I emailed you?

Doing those screen capture videos is a great way to show exactly what developer meant.

"Update by developer: to "play the file" was lost in translation since StreamFab didn't actually have file to play and he meant "play the video" in Netflix after it doesn't initially play, which is what I had to do to trigger analyze.

Thanks for the clarification.

Mike

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mona.

I was having the same problem with DLing under 5.0.3.0 and NF. Did as the video showed and it is DLing now.

Am I going to have to do this with everything from NF or is this just a fix to kick the program into working?

Kinda convoluted procedure when AP is just click normally and go.

Comment

Could I please ask that the developers look at this issue again please?

Whilst the posted workaround does solve the problem, it does so for a single episode of a single season at a time - thus, downloading a few seasons of a TV Show is an absolute pain, as each one needs to be found, played, backed out, found again, and then added to the download queue, with individually selecting required audio and subtitle tracks for each one (goof that, and you're back to square 1).

This makes the program possible, but very non-friendly to use.

Even as a temporary workaround, if it was possible to add a few seasons of a show to the download queue, and play from there, cancel and then hit download, it would take away a fair bit of the fiddling around.
        Last edited by Midnight-Man; 04-26-2022, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Hi all, the developer in charge still needs time to find out a solution, for now, please use that workaround. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Hi all, the developer in charge still needs time to find out a solution, for now, please use that workaround. Sorry for the inconvenience.
            No apologies necessary, but appreciated, thank you! I was not sure if this was classed as "fixed", hence the request.

Comment

Working...
            X