This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest version, keeps closing for no reason

Not sure if there are more people with this, but it seems that the latest version keeps closing during download or conversion, as soon as I het the start button, i need to restart it, and then it seems to be working normally.

Anyone else having this behaviour?

I see this in the log

[0528/173901.409:WARNING:webmediaplayer_impl.cc(1378)] [test_log] media WebMediaPlayerImpl::SetPreload preload :2( 0000026CE53FC2D0 ) pid :8228
    [0528/173904.540:INFO:CONSOLE(2)] "Uncaught (in promise) CancelError: The operation was cancelled", source: blob:https://www.amazon.com/56f85eb3-639c...4-23c7bdf575bf (2)
    [0528/173904.559:ERROR:batching_media_log.cc(38)] MediaEvent: {"error":"video decode error!"}
    [0528/173904.559:ERROR:batching_media_log.cc(35)] MediaEvent: {"pipeline_error":3}
    [0528/173904.559:WARNING:webmediaplayer_impl.cc(1165)] [test_log] WebMediaPlayerImpl::Pause ( 0000026CE53FC2D0 ) pid :8228

I started the program again,

[0528/175449.967:WARNING:backend_impl.cc(1813)] Destroying invalid entry.
    [0528/175450.020:INFO:qcefrenderhandler.cpp(87)] -------------------------------RenderHandler: OnBrowserCreated---------------------------- pid 17124
    [0528/175450.242:INFO:qcefrenderhandler.cpp(445)] QCefRenderHandler::OnContextCreated
    [0528/175451.339:INFO:qcefrenderhandler.cpp(445)] QCefRenderHandler::OnContextCreated

Comment

Please remove it including the related files under the Documents path. And then install the offline version to try again, here is the download link: https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64

If still have a problem, please submit the entire log folder to help check it out. Thanks.

Comment

ok, I will try that.

Comment

ok, tried it all clean, and same thing..
          here are the logs.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
            ok, tried it all clean, and same thing..
            here are the logs.
            Okay, I will have the developer check the log files.

Comment

Thank you. this is diving me nuts.. never had this problem before.

Comment

Thank you. this is diving me nuts.. never had this problem before.
                does streamfab crash on all services or just Amazon ??
                and are you using a VPN ?

Comment

Amazon only seems like it. and no VPN

Comment

Amazon only seems like it. and no VPN
                    does streamfab still crash on Amazon with the latest version 5.0.3.6 ??

Comment

yes it does

Comment

yes it does
                        do you have an older version of streamfab prior to 5.0.3.3 you can try ??
                        you should be able to download older versions in the member center.

Comment

seems like the version did not update. so did it again, and the latest seems to be running fine so far.. downloaded 3 seasons without any shutdowns..

Comment

seems like the version did not update. so did it again, and the latest seems to be running fine so far.. downloaded 3 seasons without any shutdowns..
                            Glad it works

Comment

Working...
                            X