5.0.3.9 DRM Downloader take video description audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    Crackle doesn't work either. Is there a way to delete something in folders to make it work?
    I am afraid not, it's the encryption thing.

Comment

The developer is working on the MPD issue, please wait, thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona,
        This is the answer we get after 6 monts, problem reported on 22 of june 2022. I'm highly dissapointed and this software is now useless, what a waste of money.

Comment

Well, updated to 6.1.0.0 and now it's even worse there is no more video showing in the SF browser. Mona, I would like to know if there is any development on this issue or it's a deadend ?

Comment

Just a deadend... like i alrealdy said... dvdfab doesn't care about tou.tv, crave or anything... drm downloader still stuck at analysis, can't get the key in the player and the player dowsn't play the video...

Mona will say to wait a bit longer as usual....
            Last edited by warham28; 12-29-2022, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Because this software come from China and the nature of it, I can't take any legal action but I feel like I've been stolen. I'm looking for any ways of getting my money back and will inform this thread and others of the result and to keep away from this unreliable software. I did purcahsed SF for TOU.TV and Crackle and now it's useless.

Comment

Hi Mona, latest release fix the DRM issue with TOU.TV but the problem with the audio description still remain. Please fix this as i've been waiting long enough.

Comment

Working...
                X