Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderator - Please forward to developer - Amazon Extra's ROP, WOT, Paramount+ ST's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderator - Please forward to developer - Amazon Extra's ROP, WOT, Paramount+ ST's

Hi Moderators,

Could you please have developer look at adding content that is under "Extras" tab for Amazon Prime original series that they offer (such as Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power and Wheel of Time) and other added channels such as Paramount + (Star Trek, ST Discovery, Picard, ST Strange New Worlds)?

The Extra's for these series on Amazon Prime and Paramount+ (as an Amazon Prime Channel) are available for download via alternate software on Amazon Prime.

See post:

StreamFab does not detect extras on Amazon Prime by user Takuya242
    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...n-amazon-prime

Thanks!

Mike
    Last edited by Mike_M; 09-10-2022, 12:16 AM.

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
    Hi Moderators,

Could you please have developer look at adding content that is under "Extras" tab for Amazon Prime original series that they offer (such as Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power and Wheel of Time) and other added channels such as Paramount + (Star Trek, ST Discovery, Picard, ST Strange New Worlds)?

The Extra's for these series on Amazon Prime and Paramount+ (as an Amazon Prime Channel) are available for download via alternate software on Amazon Prime.

See post:

StreamFab does not detect extras on Amazon Prime by user Takuya242
    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...n-amazon-prime

Thanks!

Mike
    have you tried playing one of the extra episodes via your normal browser, copy the URL and paste it into
    the streamfab browser ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you tried playing one of the extra episodes via your normal browser, copy the URL and paste it into
      the streamfab browser ??
      October262,

Good suggestion, but it does the following in StreamFab:

This link to preview of Episode 4 for Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power in Extra's Tab plays correctly in browser, when pasted into StreamFab it analyses then only displays the normal 1-3 available episodes for download.
      https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/deta...autoplay=1&t=0

This link to Season 1 Picard extra "The Ready Room" in Extra's tab plays correct in browser, when pasted into StreamFab it analyses then only displays normal episodes for download.

In "Alternate Software" when you choose Picard season 1, it show all the normal episodes *and* the things in the Extra's Tab to download. So it includes things in Extra Tab for programs on Amazon Prime. Wheel of Time, Lord of The Rings/Rings of Power, Star Trek show that have bonus or extra content under the Extra's tab with Paramount+ as an addon channel.

Have you gotten one of these in the Extra's tab on Amazon Prime to download in StreamFab?

Thanks!
      Last edited by Mike_M; 09-10-2022, 04:03 AM.

Comment

October262,

Good suggestion, but it does the following in StreamFab:

This link to preview of Episode 4 for Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power in Extra's Tab plays correctly in browser, when pasted into StreamFab it analyses then only displays the normal 1-3 available episodes for download.

This link to Season 1 Picard extra "The Ready Room" in Extra's tab plays correct in browser, when pasted into StreamFab it analyses then only displays normal episodes for download.

In "Alternate Software" when you choose Picard season 1, it show all the normal episodes *and* the things in the Extra's Tab to download. So it includes things in Extra Tab for programs on Amazon Prime. Wheel of Time, Lord of The Rings/Rings of Power, Star Trek show that have bonus or extra content under the Extra's tab with Paramount+ as an addon channel.

Have you gotten one of these in the Extra's tab on Amazon Prime to download in StreamFab?

Thanks!
        i don't have amazon prime so i cannot test.

Comment

All the Ready Room extras downloaded for me on Prime. Pic attached. I'm using 5.0.5.1.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-09-10 08_20_19-Form.png
Views:	530
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	414932

Comment

Originally posted by bwnautilus View Post
            All the Ready Room extras downloaded for me on Prime. Pic attached. I'm using 5.0.5.1.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-09-10 08_20_19-Form.png Views:	0 Size:	111.2 KB ID:	414932
            Hi Bwnautilus,

You are only able to download the Ready Rooms in Picard Season 2 because they are categorized under the same tabs as the regular episodes for Season 2 in Amazon Prime - not the Ready Rooms in Picard Season 1 under the Extras Tab.

It's not a version issue.

Season 1 of Picard has moved them under The Extra's tab, probably because it's an older/past season.

Those don't show up when you download Picard Season 1 (see link below from previous post)

Mike
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Mike_M; 09-11-2022, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Hi Bwnautilus,

You are only able to download the Ready Rooms in Picard Season 2 because they are categorized under the same tabs as the regular episodes for Season 2 in Amazon Prime - not the Ready Rooms in Picard Season 1 under the Extras Tab.

Season 1 of Picard has moved them under The Extra's tab, probably because it's an older/past season.

Those don't show up when you download Picard Season 1 (see link below from previous post)

Mike
              choose season one of star trek picard (don't choose any episodes yet), now choose season 1 ep1 of the ready room
              let streamfab analyze the video, now does streamfab show S1 E1 of the ready room avaialble to download
              along with the normal episodes ??

Comment

i don't have amazon prime so i cannot test.
                I bolded above quote for emphasis.

choose season one of star trek picard (don't choose any episodes yet), now choose season 1 ep1 of the ready room
                let streamfab analyze the video, now does streamfab show S1 E1 of the ready room avaialble to download
                along with the normal episodes ??
                The episodes of the Ready Room that were released in Season 1 of Picard are not available to choose in StreamFab when you select Season 1 of Picard when using Amazon Prime and Paramount+ as a channel.

October262,

I understand you don't have Amazon Prime and Paramount+ as a channel and are offering suggestions that you can not test, but those of us that do have tested.

It's really simple.

When extras are under their own tab on Amazon Prime and not in the episodes tab, such as Wheel of Time, Lord of the Rings/Rings of Power, Picard Season 1, StreamFab does not see them as available for download and alternate software does.

1. StreamFab only shows the normal 8 episodes for download for Wheel of Time and *no* extras that are under their own tab.

2. StreamFab only shows the normal 3 episodes for download for Lord of The Rings/Rings of Power and *no* extras that are under their own tab for this show.

3. StreamFab only shows 10 shows for download when choosing Season 1 Picard in Amazon Prime. There are 20 in season 1 including the Normal Episodes and 10 Ready Room's for Season 1 that you can see/watch under the Extras Tabs, but not download with StreamFab.

Mike
                Attached Files

Comment

I bolded above quote for emphasis.

The episodes of the Ready Room that were released in Season 1 of Picard are not available to choose in StreamFab when you select Season 1 of Picard when using Amazon Prime and Paramount+ as a channel.

October262,

I understand you don't have Amazon Prime and Paramount+ as a channel and are offering suggestions that you can not test, but those of us that do have tested.

It's really simple.

When extras are under their own tab on Amazon Prime and not in the episodes tab, such as Wheel of Time, Lord of the Rings/Rings of Power, Picard Season 1, StreamFab does not see them as available for download and alternate software does.

1. StreamFab only shows the normal 8 episodes for download for Wheel of Time and *no* extras that are under their own tab.

2. StreamFab only shows the normal 3 episodes for download for Lord of The Rings/Rings of Power and *no* extras that are under their own tab for this show.

3. StreamFab only shows 10 shows for download when choosing Season 1 Picard in Amazon Prime. There are 20 in season 1 including the Normal Episodes and 10 Ready Room's for Season 1 that you can see/watch under the Extras Tabs, but not download with StreamFab.

Mike
                  my test (i forgot to add) was performed on Paramount plus.

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-11 040818.png
Views:	440
Size:	211.9 KB
ID:	414954

Last edited by october262; 09-11-2022, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Hi Bwnautilus,

Mike
                    Apologies, I didn't notice that there were Ready Room vids under the Extras tab. I see the issue now.
                    I agree, it would be nice if the devs could add these to the d/l list.
                    Mona would you forward this feature request?

Thanks

Comment

Hi all,

Good idea, we will check it first.

Thanks for your feedback.

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

*bump*

Was going to post something similar, as I just yesterday learned about The Ready Room when seeing those episodes available on Prime (via Picard S01) but unavailable to obtain on Paramount+ (the actual SF module, not as an add-on to Prime). Confirmed that copying/pasting the URL from a regular browser and pasting into SF (6.1.2.4) only re-analyzes the entirety of the show itself (on Paramount+) and only presents the actual episodes available to download without any extras.

Hoping this will be a feature incorporated into SF 7 (or sooner) as I'm not sure when more of The Ready Room will be available to get on Prime when they get the license to show more Star Trek shows.

If anyone has the Paramount+ addon to Prime, can you confirm/deny that you are able to get those extras "now"?

Comment

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
                          *bump*

Hoping this will be a feature incorporated into SF 7 (or sooner) as I'm not sure when more of The Ready Room will be available to get on Prime when they get the license to show more Star Trek shows.

If anyone has the Paramount+ addon to Prime, can you confirm/deny that you are able to get those extras "now"?
                          32 Extras are available for download

Name:	image.png
Views:	324
Size:	343.2 KB
ID:	426076
                          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Thanks for the tip! Once I get that Amazon VPN issue I'm having resolved, I'll try to acquire

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Name:	image.png
Views:	324
Size:	343.2 KB
ID:	426076
                              Either I missed out on them (as I don't see the ones for Season 2), or... do you have the Paramount+ addon for Prime Video?

I don't have that; I'm currently subscribed to the Paramount+/Showtime stand-alone channel

Comment

Working...
                              X