Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To StreamFab Moderators..... CRACKLE has stopped working..... AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To StreamFab Moderators..... CRACKLE has stopped working..... AGAIN!

As I had reported on 9/23/2022..... CRACKLE had stopped working.....

StreamFab x64 Version 5.0.5.7 was issued on 10/14/2022 with a fix included for CRACKLE..... and I can attest that this fix was successful because after installing the new version..... I downloaded over a dozen movies..... That's the good news.....

The bad news is..... today when I attempted to download "BERNIE"..... CRACKLE just sat and analyzed until it finally timed out and gave me a popup window which stated..... "Crackle Downloader - Failure analyzing this video, please make sure you can access and playback the video.".....

So I went ahead and updated to the new version of StreamFab x64 5.0.5.8..... only to receive the same results.....

Yes!..... I assure you..... I can access and playback the video which I did when I went to the website outside of StreamFab..... which is evidenced by the attached screenshot of the video as it was playing on my screen.....

Of course the log file is also attached..... along with a screenshot of the "Crackle Downloader" popup.

[ATTACH]n416547[/ATTACH]

Click image for larger version  Name:	CRACKLE DOWNLOADER SCREENSHOT.png Views:	0 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	416544

Click image for larger version  Name:	CRACKLE PLAYING.png Views:	0 Size:	126.6 KB ID:	416545
    Last edited by weavermovies; 10-21-2022, 01:28 AM.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Here's the log file..... For some reason it wouldn't attach to the above post.....

CRACKLE-BERNIE-StreamFab5.0.5.8.log
    Attached Files
    Last edited by weavermovies; 10-21-2022, 01:34 AM.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

Same happening to me. Obviously, needs fixing.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post

StreamFab x64 Version 5.0.5.7 was issued on 10/14/2022 with a fix included for CRACKLE..... and I can attest that this fix was successful because after installing the new version..... I downloaded over a dozen movies..... That's the good news.....

The bad news is..... today when I attempted to download "BERNIE"..... CRACKLE just sat and analyzed until it finally timed out and gave me a popup window which stated..... "Crackle Downloader - Failure analyzing this video, please make sure you can access and playback the video.".....

So I went ahead and updated to the new version of StreamFab x64 5.0.5.8..... only to receive the same results.....

Yes!..... I assure you..... I can access and playback the video which I did when I went to the website outside of StreamFab..... which is evidenced by the attached screenshot of the video as it was playing on my screen.....

Of course the log file is also attached..... along with a screenshot of the "Crackle Downloader" popup.

[ATTACH]n416547[/ATTACH]

Click image for larger version Name:	CRACKLE DOWNLOADER SCREENSHOT.png Views:	0 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	416544

Click image for larger version Name:	CRACKLE PLAYING.png Views:	0 Size:	126.6 KB ID:	416545
        Bernie is also available on tubi

Comment

Same here. It was downloading fine yesterday. It was around the time the new 5.0.5.8 was released when crackle stopped working for me also. I haven't been able to download anything since, which includes both items already in the queue and trying to freshly queue anything up. Currently running two versions installed across machines with 5.0.5.7 and 5.0.5.3 with the same results.

Comment

[ATTACH]n416547[/ATTACH]

Click image for larger version Name:	CRACKLE DOWNLOADER SCREENSHOT.png Views:	0 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	416544

Click image for larger version Name:	CRACKLE PLAYING.png Views:	0 Size:	126.6 KB ID:	416545
            Bernie is also available on tubi

Comment

hello, same message for some amzn videos i put a log files but nothing solved https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...g-amzn-mdp-drm

Comment

Here's the log file..... For some reason it wouldn't attach to the above post.....

CRACKLE-BERNIE-StreamFab5.0.5.8.log
                I will have the developer check.

Comment

Working...
                X