Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ Tulsa King S1E05 New episode - Failure error

Paramount+ (direct website) Tulsa King Episode S1E05 error

Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help.

Mike

Attachment: Log file​

US -CST, No VPN, Win 10/64 Pro, Win 11/64 Pro
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 12-11-2022, 02:03 PM.

Update:

StreamFab 6.0.0.7

Tulsa King S1E05 now completes - "re-encode" slow..

(see attached for Video/Audio Stats)

Mike

US CST, No VPN, Win 10/64 Pro & Win 10/64 Pro, StreamFab 6.0.0.7

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
      Update:

StreamFab 6.0.0.7

Tulsa King S1E05 now completes - "re-encode" slow..
      I just installed 6.0.0.7 and tried to download the same episode. SF tries 1080p, then 480, then 360 and then gives up. What did you do to get this to download?

UPDATE: instead of deleting the task and adding it to the queue again I clicked on the retry button. It downloaded but at 480p, not 1080p. Is there a setting somewhere in 6.0.0.7 that I need to check? Thanks.

2nd UPDATE: I see you're downloading direct from Paramount+. I'm downloading from Paramount+ as a channel in Amazon Prime. Maybe that's what's causing the problem.
      Last edited by bwnautilus; 12-11-2022, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bwnautilus View Post

I just installed 6.0.0.7 and tried to download the same episode. SF tries 1080p, then 480, then 360 and then gives up. What did you do to get this to download?
        Hi bwnautilus,

You are using Paramount+ website direct (like me) and not Amazon Prime/Paramount+ Channel?

I'm not doing anything special - are you in US?

Wondering if it's a geographic location/server issue for you and where you are accessing?

Just installed 6.0.0.7 from full offline version at DVDFab.cn, as usual (I never do in-program update).

Doing it again right now again to re-test for you, and it got 1080p from Paramount+ direct website, here in US CST, via StreamFab 6.0.0.7. (see attached one and two).

I did notice something in their popup about "encoding" that the speed depends on your CPU and GPU... (also in that attachment above).

That brings up questions about using GPU now since they said previously it didn't (I believe) in relationship to Turbo Speed On, which StreamFab said did nothing and they were going to delete previously.

Mike

US -CST, No VPN, Win10/64 Pro & Win11/64Pro, StreamFab 6.0.0.7, RTX 3080ti, I7-12,700k CPU
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Mike_M; 12-11-2022, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Hi Mike_M

As noted in my second update, yes I'm downloading from Paramount+ through a Prime channel. I am in the US and not using VPN. I'm comparing apples to oranges here. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by bwnautilus View Post
            Hi Mike_M

As noted in my second update, yes I'm downloading from Paramount+ through a Prime channel. I am in the US and not using VPN. I'm comparing apples to oranges here. Thanks for your help.
            bwnautilus,

I was typing/testing Paramount+ direct/S1E05 Tulsa King and getting screengrabs in above response while your were updating yours, I didn't see your added update Forum until now...

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

That brings up questions about using GPU now since they said previously it didn't (I believe) in relationship to Turbo Speed On, which StreamFab said did nothing and they were going to delete previously.

Mike

US -CST, No VPN, Win10/64 Pro & Win11/64Pro, StreamFab 6.0.0.7, RTX 3080ti, I7-12,700k CPU
              They removed the option to use GPU but Turbo was always only for Youtube Videos

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

They removed the option to use GPU but Turbo was always only for Youtube Videos
                Jpp72,

Thanks!

I got those two settings cross-indexed and defined incorrectly in my memory banks...

I remember they said the Turbo Speed On did nothing - but that was in relationship to anything other than Youtube.

(attached - removal of "Enable GPU Hardware Acceleration" in settings)

Mike

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X