Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inconsistenty in downloading movies from Netflix

Hello,

When i select a movie with main profile add it to the queue and change the settings to High profile for another movie ( keep the settings as High profile) and add the movie to the queue and start download, both movies are downloaded in High profile ( whichever profile i set in the settings).
    why is this happening. whatever profile we place in queue, same profile video should be downloaded

Settings are not on a per item basis... Which can be annoying... For example, if you queue up 10 videos to download. Your settings say save to MP4...

Start to download and while file number 5 is downloading, change your settings to MKV and file 5 will be remuxed as MKV.

If/When they decide to re-work the logic of the picker, they should add pickers for Netflix profile, and H264/H265 at the very least.
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Thank you. i get it.

PS: This is not happening for Amazon downloads. When i select CBR and added to the queue and next movie if i select VBR and add to the queue, it downloads with proper profiles
      i think developers should change the logic of Netflix to same as amazon to fix this issue
      Last edited by Idreams; 01-19-2023, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I have passed your feedback about the logic for Netflix to the developer team for checking.

Comment

Originally posted by Idreams View Post
          Thank you. i get it.

PS: This is not happening for Amazon downloads. When i select CBR and added to the queue and next movie if i select VBR and add to the queue, it downloads with proper profiles
          i think developers should change the logic of Netflix to same as amazon to fix this issue
          That is different. That is not a StreamFab setting. That is a setting for that specific download. Which is why i suggested they put the Netflix profile selection in the download picker instead of the settings. You are not selecting CBR or CVBR in the settings but you do select the Netflix profile in the settings
          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
          X