StreamFab v6.1.0.4 (Win) Amazon US - 4 different movies, all fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab v6.1.0.4 (Win) Amazon US - 4 different movies, all fail

As the title says, 4 different Amazon movies which all play fine in my Firefox browser, but all fail to download after lengthy "analyzing". I took a look at the logs because I realized that for some of these movies analyzing showed an audio size of "0" when selecting CVBR. But regardless of picking CVBR or CBR, they always fail. Logs are attached. At this point StreamFab is not really working anymore for Amazon downloads.
    Attached Files

Tell us the names of the movies so we can try and see if it's just a problem for you.

We cannot access your logs
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
      Tell us the names of the movies so we can try and see if it's just a problem for you.

We cannot access your logs
      Northman
      Restart Earth
      Alexandria: Cleopatra's Lost City
      Let Him Go

Sorry I forgot to add the titles to the OP.

Comment

It started downloading after less than 5 seconds of Analyzing

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	438
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	420988

I will upgrade to 6.1.0.4 and try again...​

Comment

Originally posted by oldschool View Post
          As the title says, 4 different Amazon movies which all play fine in my Firefox browser, but all fail to download after lengthy "analyzing". I took a look at the logs because I realized that for some of these movies analyzing showed an audio size of "0" when selecting CVBR. But regardless of picking CVBR or CBR, they always fail. Logs are attached. At this point StreamFab is not really working anymore for Amazon downloads.

Hi Oldschool,

I had no problem with these movies on StreamFab 6.1.0.4 here in US - CST, No VPN.

I will attach my settings in StreamFab, just in case.

Also, did you install from a downloaded copy of the full release at DVDFab.cn?

Download full offline install of 6.1.0.4
          In DVDFab download center, you can find and download free full range of products including DVDFab 13, StreamFab, MusicFab, Passkey, UniFab, etc.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Windows 10/64 Pro & Windows 11/64 Pro, StreamFab 6.1.0.4
          Attached Files

Comment

Still works with 6.1.0.4

Name:	image.png
Views:	440
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	420997

Comment

StreamFab v6104

I report the same situation.

StreamFab v6104 - Amazon Prime - Brazil

I do not use VPN. Never have.

All Amazon Prime Brazil titles, absolutely all. I get long analysis time and then it crashes. And it also happens that during download it crashes at a certain percentage. In this case the other downloads are prevented from continuing.

This is a problem that has plagued me since previous versions.

I have opened numerous tickets and never had a solution.

Currently all the tickets I have opened have been closed by me, because I haven't had a conclusive answer.

I reinforce that before installing a new version I do a complete deletion of the previous one. Automatic and manual uninstallation, because I know exactly where are all the folders that refer to the software.

I will not post any logs here, after all, there are countless logs that I have posted in several tickets that I have opened about this subject.

If the support team needs them, just access them in my member area.

There are dozens of logs explaining about this issue exhaustively.

I only have this problem with the Amazon Prime module. The other modules are in perfect functionality.

Comment

Originally posted by Josephus View Post
                StreamFab v6104

I report the same situation.

StreamFab v6104 - Amazon Prime - Brazil

I do not use VPN. Never have.

All Amazon Prime Brazil titles, absolutely all. I get long analysis time and then it crashes. And it also happens that during download it crashes at a certain percentage. In this case the other downloads are prevented from continuing.

This is a problem that has plagued me since previous versions.

I have opened numerous tickets and never had a solution.

Currently all the tickets I have opened have been closed by me, because I haven't had a conclusive answer.

I reinforce that before installing a new version I do a complete deletion of the previous one. Automatic and manual uninstallation, because I know exactly where are all the folders that refer to the software.

I will not post any logs here, after all, there are countless logs that I have posted in several tickets that I have opened about this subject.

If the support team needs them, just access them in my member area.

There are dozens of logs explaining about this issue exhaustively.

I only have this problem with the Amazon Prime module. The other modules are in perfect functionality.

I have had issues before when things analyze forever and i had to clear cache and temp and logout and log back in for it to work again...

Comment

I use the StreamFab version for Windows. I ratify that I have tried all the alternatives that have been passed on to me by support and none have worked.
                  If any user on this forum has a tip they can give me I'd be happy to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

I have had issues before when things analyze forever and i had to clear cache and temp and logout and log back in for it to work again...

I would really like this option to be a solution in my case. I have done this several times. Without success. To give you an idea of the situation I already went into the Windows registry editor and deleted all references to StreamFab (it took several minutes) before installing a new version, but to no avail.

Comment

Just some example to demonstrate the point.

Name:	SF.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	421005

It crashes at 21%. The task queue is discontinued. Nothing works.

Comment

Originally posted by Josephus View Post
                        Just some example to demonstrate the point.

Name:	SF.jpg
Views:	430
ID:	421005

It crashes at 21%. The task queue is discontinued. Nothing works.
                        do you still get the crash if you try only one movie at a time ??

Comment

And when I make another attempt, it fails. And the next one in line, freezes at 21% as well. And once again it crashes.

Name:	SF2.jpg
Views:	415
ID:	421008

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

do you still get the crash if you try only one movie at a time ??

Unfortunately, yes. It happens.

Comment

Once again I ratify that I have sent several logs to support bringing up all these problems that I report here in this forum.
                              Please, analyze them again. And give us a solution, please. My case is the same as the user who made this post. This is ruining my experience with the Amazon Prime downloader.

Comment

Working...
                              X