I can’t use Netflix module properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t use Netflix module properly

I can’t download anything while using log&pass to enter my accounts because it shows I’m using my phone to access the account.

I’ve tried out 6 VPNs: Psiphon, Nord, Express, Winscribe, Wireguard, as well as SoftEther and VPN Client Manager. Each time I’d choose a country, double-check if the video I want to download is available in my browser and only then turn on StreamFab.
    I also cleaned cash+logs each time before proceeding to a different VPN. I bought three Netflix accounts, but nothing changed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	52660589174_dffc59243c_o.png
Views:	376
Size:	260.4 KB
ID:	421397

Here are my log files:​

Maybe you can refer to this post: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...pn-development

Comment

Google "Netflix crack down" and read the dozens of articles about Netflix cracking down on password sharing. If you say, "I'm not sharing my password", well, if your IP address doesn't match your home IP address then they consider you are. So, forget about using a VPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        Google "Netflix crack down" and read the dozens of articles about Netflix cracking down on password sharing. If you say, "I'm not sharing my password", well, if your IP address doesn't match your home IP address then they consider you are. So, forget about using a VPN.
        I usually dont agree with you but this time you are 100% correct. They will allow 1 home IP and 3 phone EIDs , that's it. Not sure about phones but they know if its a phone or not. They will politely ask you once, then they will block all other users. Netflix is serious this time.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Or you can say yes i am sharing, pay the extra and keep using your VPN.

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Or you can say yes i am sharing, pay the extra and keep using your VPN.
            If I am reading the articles correctly and also reading between the lines, you'd have to get a static VPN address to make that work. A static address for each regional Netflix plus the sharing charge starts to add up. Sure, there is probably another way around it, if I really thought about it, but in the end it just becomes another cat and mouse game. Eventually they'll come up with a way of stopping whatever way you come up with to evade them. It won't be long before all the major streaming services will do the same.

Comment

If I am reading the articles correctly and also reading between the lines, you'd have to get a static VPN address to make that work. A static address for each regional Netflix plus the sharing charge starts to add up. Sure, there is probably another way around it, if I really thought about it, but in the end it just becomes another cat and mouse game. Eventually they'll come up with a way of stopping whatever way you come up with to evade them. It won't be long before all the major streaming services will do the same.
              I share my account with my dad and he doesn't really use it much but when i learned about the Netflix crackdown, i tried a contingency and it works.

I enabled the VPN server on my router and my dad connect to it. That means he has the same IP as me and there is no way for them to detect it as my IP is direct from my ISP.

Worse case he can just tell me what he wants to watch and i'll put it on Plex for him. I already know to put all new Westerns on there for him. He's obsessed with the old west lol
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
              X