Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney+ TV Series not downloading forced subtitles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have suggested they add an "Analyze Now" button next to each episode listed in the pop-up but one thing that could be coded easily is just stopping the browser going back to the previous page after analysis. It should only go back if the page is actually a video playing but even that is not necessary cause i can press back myself. That way i don't need to use my regular browser AND StreamFab to analyze a specific episode. The term analyzing should be changed to Enumerating since that is what it really is doing for TV Show episodes besides the selected one.

If i click on a show, analyze the selected episode, enumerate the others and stay on the page. I add whatever i want from there but then i click on a specific episode, it should analyze that episode. I can keep doing that over and over.

But ultimately, it would be better to just have a little icon next to each episode in the pop-up and when you click it, it analyzes that episode and populates the drop-downs on the left.

With that, you could be very granular in getting specific bitrates and subtitles but only if you want to. You could still just use the settings for the selected episode and hope you aren't missing anything.

RE the "always download forced subs" option, it's pretty useless if all episodes are not being analyzed. All it does really is pre-select them when they are available in the episode selected.

They should probably specify that the setting is just for Movies and be done with it.
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
      I got it to work by copying the link for Episode 2 to the clipboard from Chrome. StreamFab asks if you want to download or cancel the link from the clipboard. You say yes and then you will be able to select English Forced.

If you select all Episodes, is SHOULD download all English Forced for the ones that have them. No need to do it 39 times (Not all 39 have Forced subs anyway)

I said it before, i'll say it again. We need an "Analyze Now" button next to every episode and every season.
      Any way to adapt this method to Netflix? The right click option is disabled on there.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post

Any way to adapt this method to Netflix? The right click option is disabled on there.
        try leaving streamfab open and using your regular browser to copy the URL from your normal browser
        into streamfab browser.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try leaving streamfab open and using your regular browser to copy the URL from your normal browser
          into streamfab browser.
          When you right click to try to copy the link, there is no option. It's like netflix disables it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post

When you right click to try to copy the link, there is no option. It's like netflix disables it.
            Start playing the episode and copy the URL from the search bar.

I use an extension that overwrites the right-click settings and the urls are masked or in containers so you still can't use the copy link function...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	126
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	423099
            How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
            X