HULU isn't working.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HULU isn't working.....

HULU isn't working..... It's downloading a few K and clipping the rest.....

Since Mona ignores my posts I'm not wasting any more time than this to report it.....

Maybe someone else who she recognizes can post about this deficiency because I'm sure I'm not the only user experiencing the problem.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Mona,
    At Weavermovies' request I am telling you about the deficiencies in the Hulu module... TV Shows are not showing their details like the movies are in the Downloaded display. I randomly downloaded 3 movies and 3 TV episodes tonight from Hulu and all downloaded completely at 1080p (love that new feature). This is in addition to the about dozen Hulu downloads I did shortly after installing 6.1.0.8 on Friday. So, if you could get the Developers to add back in the Downloaded details for the TV Shows, that would be really grand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-02-21 3.19.45 AM.png
Views:	361
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	422074

Comment

It's great that Hulu is in H265, but they have to be able to play for you to enjoy them. Nothing plays, and please don't tell me about codec, I have all codecs necessary and they should play on VLC regardless. Nothing plays when downloaded in H265. Dont people test these new versions before releasing them?
      Last edited by Chameleon; 02-21-2023, 03:38 PM.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        Mona,
        At Weavermovies' request I am telling you about the deficiencies in the Hulu module... TV Shows are not showing their details like the movies are in the Downloaded display. I randomly downloaded 3 movies and 3 TV episodes tonight from Hulu and all downloaded completely at 1080p (love that new feature). This is in addition to the about dozen Hulu downloads I did shortly after installing 6.1.0.8 on Friday. So, if you could get the Developers to add back in the Downloaded details for the TV Shows, that would be really grand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-02-21 3.19.45 AM.png
Views:	361
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	422074
        Isn't it just because the details are per episode and not per season? If you click the triangle at the left of the TV Shows, doesn't it give you the details per episode? Showing details on the season wouldn't really make much sense.

As for weavermovies, i don't think that's what he was referring to. He was saying it will download like 20KB of a 2GB file...
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Isn't it just because the details are per episode and not per season? If you click the triangle at the left of the TV Shows, doesn't it give you the details per episode? Showing details on the season wouldn't really make much sense.
          Yes, I realized that after I wrote it. It just looked odd to me at the time. That sometimes happens at 3:35 in the morning.

As for weavermovies, i don't think that's what he was referring to. He was saying it will download like 20KB of a 2GB file...
          I know. I have my reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
            HULU isn't working..... It's downloading a few K and clipping the rest.....

Since Mona ignores my posts I'm not wasting any more time than this to report it.....

Maybe someone else who she recognizes can post about this deficiency because I'm sure I'm not the only user experiencing the problem.
            I couldn't locate other posts about Hulu from you. Maybe you can specify the name and provide the latest log file from v6109? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X