Logic Behind New Download Quotas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logic Behind New Download Quotas?

So after someone pointed out that HBO Max seems to be back to 1080p, i went and downloaded all the Last Chance movies that i need to replace for an H265 version.

The download quota is now 200. Same for Hulu.

Yet, Netflix and Amazon remain at 100. Why is that? If any downloader desperately needs as many slots as possible, it's definitely Amazon.

I subscribe to 7 Amazon Channels. So it's like 7 different modules and if they were standalone, it would basically be 700 slots.

Obviously i don't expect having 700 slots but why not make it 200 for ALL downloaders?
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
    So after someone pointed out that HBO Max seems to be back to 1080p
    um, wait. I totally missed that.. WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
      um, wait. I totally missed that.. WOW.

Hehehe... I need to download more recent stuff that is NOT The Last of Us... Near the end of the month, i always download stuff from the Last Chance section and those tend to be old movies.

The fact that it is not in any of the release notes leads me to believe it is NOT back to 1080p but i need to test it after i finish my 200 items from my Hulu queue

Comment

The download quota is now 200. Same for Hulu.
        Hi,

We changed the download quata to 200 for HBO and Hulu, because of that we may need to re-download more videos to 1080p.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

We changed the download quata to 200 for HBO and Hulu, because of that we may need to re-download more videos to 1080p.

Wilson
          Brilliant Job on fixing i had nealry given up

Comment

Ya it's great news. I don't need to use the competitor anymore. It's annoying they don't let you pick the bitrate...

Comment

Working...
            X