StreamFab v6.1.1.1: Can't Download Netflix's Chris Rock: Selective Outrage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab v6.1.1.1: Can't Download Netflix's Chris Rock: Selective Outrage

This movie is a bit different as it aired live yesterday and you can now replay it.

I am assuming that is the reason SF can't download it because if may be posted differently.

2nd assumption is that the problem will resolve itself in a few days if Netflix then adds it to their library like any other movie instead of a live stream you can replay. I

Nevertheless, it's good to document so SF is aware of these other ways media is added to Netflix so it works for the next time Netflix does this. It could also never be "converted" to a regular movie so it's best to get it to download in its current format.
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
    This movie is a bit different as it aired live yesterday and you can now replay it.

I am assuming that is the reason SF can't download it because if may be posted differently.

2nd assumption is that the problem will resolve itself in a few days if Netflix then adds it to their library like any other movie instead of a live stream you can replay. I

Nevertheless, it's good to document so SF is aware of these other ways media is added to Netflix so it works for the next time Netflix does this. It could also never be "converted" to a regular movie so it's best to get it to download in its current format.
    All the above would be correct...thinking the same thing happened with Elton John Live: Farwell from Dodger Stadium on Disney+

Comment

I'm having trouble dl it also.

Comment

It is now available for Download FYI

Comment

I downloaded this morning using StreamFab 6.1.1.2 (which was just released)

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
            I downloaded this morning using StreamFab 6.1.1.2 (which was just released)
            Hi KidJoe,

Yep, it was evidently a Netflix thing during the live release of Chris Rock: Selective Outrage.

I was also able to download it today using the competitor, which also previously couldn't.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN
            StreamFab 6.1.1.2, The Competitor Lifetime, DVDFab Lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Hi KidJoe,

Yep, it was evidently a Netflix thing during the live release of Chris Rock: Selective Outrage.

I was also able to download it today using the competitor, which also previously couldn't.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN
              StreamFab 6.1.1.2, The Competitor Lifetime, DVDFab Lifetime

Was it a live event that they later posted for playback? if so, those type things always give these apps download issues the first day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                Was it a live event that they later posted for playback? if so, those type things always give these apps download issues the first day or two.
                Ya it was a live event and was a "Replay" for a couple of days until this morning

Comment

Working...
                X