StreamFab DL of purchased Movies on You Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
    Yes, I was a long time user. Their inability to fix it was one of the reasons I moved on to DVDFab Downloader when it came out. I know DRM Remover was eventually discontinued, I had been active in that section, including this STICKIED POST , while waiting for a "fix", as they said they were working on it, before finally discontinuing.

DRM Remover no longer being available for purchase, and not working for newer movies/shows, is why I didn't suggest it in Post Groups of this thread, and listed iTunes as one of the services you can't download from. Not to mention I haven't found any alternative for removing DRM from iTunes movie/tv downloads, the other products I knew of had also stopped working with iTunes versions greater than 12.9.0.167. So to me iTunes is not an option if you want to download without DRM.

Plus, if they are "three tv episodes purchased through You Tube", linking YouTube/Google and iTunes with MoviesAnywhere wont sync them into iTunes anyway. They'd have to be willing to repurchase if available in iTunes.

In Post Private Messages you said it was on AppleTV & Vudu. While these episodes are available on Vudu, we can't download from there (at least if we can I don't know how) and it would require re-purchasing to do so if we could. And while we can download from Apple TV, its not there. So if you meant iTunes in post #8, then my reply in Post #11 is accurate except that I, like you, typed AppleTV when I had iTunes on my mind.

PS: If you do know a way to download from Vudu please share how because I have some non-MA Eligible titles in Vudu that I'd love to download without having to repurchase. Plus they often have great sales that usually include titles from Paramount and Lionsgate which aren't MA Eligible

And to this day, DRM Remover for Apple still works for me for Music (and music videos available under Music) using iTunes 12.9.0.167, it just doesn't work for videos that require iTunes greater than 12.9.0.167 (i.e. newer movies and shows. example Dune, Bullet Train and Uncharted need 12.10.8 or later to download).
    see this thread - https://forum.vudu.com/forum/vudu/ge...hased-to-my-pc
    post 7 to download vudu movies to your pc.

Comment

Season 8 of Endeavour is available on PBS.org

I too am in Canada and i just tried right now to download it by using a VPN and it works just fine.

I was able to download all 3 episodes with yt-dlp as it is not DRM protected.

I then tried to download it with StreamFab and it also worked. It's not displaying the right info for the resolution but the resulting file is fine

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	80.7 KB ID:	423551

Edit:

Movies99 : DM me if you want to know how to bypass the PBS Passport paywall. It would be unfair for you to have to shell out another $US 60​ just to be able to download those 3 episodes
      Last edited by jpp72; 03-24-2023, 05:49 PM.
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

see this thread - https://forum.vudu.com/forum/vudu/ge...hased-to-my-pc
        post 7 to download vudu movies to your pc.
        Thank you, but I am well aware of linking services with MA and viewing/downloading via other service like Prime (should have been obvious from my previous posts). And as I wrote in what you quoted
        Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
        .....PS: If you do know a way to download from Vudu please share how because I have some non-MA Eligible titles in Vudu that I'd love to download without having to repurchase. Plus they often have great sales that usually include titles from Paramount and Lionsgate which aren't MA Eligible
        ​BOLD RED added by me. Maybe I should have said "AND REMOVE DRM" but I thought that was implied being in the StreamFab section and in a thread talking about downloading/removing DRM from another service.

So yes, I was talking about NON-MA Eligible titles,and downloading without DRM, so linking Vudu and other services with MoviesAnywhere doesn't help. And even if I could download using the Vudu app or the Microsoft App (as mentioned in that VUDU form post you referenced) they would have DRM. So that doesn't help either.

BUT we are way off track from the original poster's question.

Comment

Working...
        X