No announcement yet.

V6.1.2.6 Hulu - StartTV - Unforgettable Stuck on Analyzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StartTV is not an add-on. It is a basic offering of the package and so you can't treat it like a Max or Showtime, etc. For that matter I've never heard of anyone here using Hulu+Live TV to download Max or any of the other premium add-ons like you would use Amazon. In addition we were told from the beginning from when Hulu+Live TV first was offered that StreamFab can not download the "Live TV" component of the service. They have the DRM keys for Hulu but not the "Live" (whether actually Live or On Demand) channels. Whether this has changed or not, only Mona or Wilson.Wang and the rest of the staff can say. I wait patiently for their report.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      StartTV is not an add-on. It is a basic offering of the package and so you can't treat it like a Max or Showtime, etc. For that matter I've never heard of anyone here using Hulu+Live TV to download Max or any of the other premium add-ons like you would use Amazon. In addition we were told from the beginning from when Hulu+Live TV first was offered that StreamFab can not download the "Live TV" component of the service. They have the DRM keys for Hulu but not the "Live" (whether actually Live or On Demand) channels. Whether this has changed or not, only Mona or Wilson.Wang and the rest of the staff can say. I wait patiently for their report.
      I'm not expecting to be able to download LIVE TV. I know that is NOT possible. You can subscribe to MAX, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax from Hulu+LiveTV. Yup, I've not seen anyone say they are doing it and using StreamFab to download.

Ok, StartTV is included, if its available in your area (Hulu's View Channels In your area link isn't working for me on Chrome, it is on Edge), so its not an add-on like I thought.

That being said:

Hulu+LiveTV has access to On-Demand content library in addition to live TV. My understanding is that sparkie001 is trying to download from the On-Demand library, its just that the programs are being provided by StartTV. And they are able to view the shows using Hulu web site with the HULU+LiveTV login.

So are you/others saying that even though you log into the same Hulu Web site for normal Hulu and Hulu+LiveTV, and Hulu+LiveTV accounts have access to their On-Demand Library as part of the subscription, that they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the server side such that StreamFab's Hulu downloader doesn't work on Hulu+LiveTV?? If that is the case, I hope someone can explain that one.

If that is the case, it also means those on-demand shows and movies locked behind the Hulu+LiveTV pay wall, can't be downloaded?

Then again, reading this post -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...754#post423754 it appears Fab used to be able to download on-demand content with Hulu+LiveTV log in.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
        So are you/others saying that even though you log into the same Hulu Web site for normal Hulu and Hulu+LiveTV, and Hulu+LiveTV accounts have access to their On-Demand Library as part of the subscription, that they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the server side such that StreamFab's Hulu downloader doesn't work on Hulu+LiveTV?? If that is the case, I hope someone can explain that one.

If that is the case, it also means those on-demand shows and movies locked behind the Hulu+LiveTV pay wall, can't be downloaded?

Then again, reading this post -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...754#post423754 it appears Fab used to be able to download on-demand content with Hulu+LiveTV log in.
        That post doesn't really say that. It just says that some channels allow for on-demand viewing. So you can watch the shows at your leisure using a regular browser. It does not mean that StreamFab has the DRM keys to use with QCEF in order to download the files.
        Also, it appears that Hulu and Hulu+Live TV use two different websites. https://www.hulu.com/ and https://www.hulu.com/live-tv You can't get directly to Hulu+Live TV by going to https://www.hulu.com/.

As I said, I'm happy to wait for the StreamFab staff to call it one way or the other. If I'm not right, I'll accept it graciously.

Comment

If i were sure to get a San Diego account, i would buy a hacked account on the Dark Web and try it. But i guess i could try other live tv channels that have on-demand...

Anyway, i have plenty of other shit to test with the totally inexistant QA happening at Fengchao (yes...Fengchao...i finally found that elusive file that contains all your info that people claimed was being inserted in the media downloaded)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	201
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	430205
          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

1. Live videos are not supported.
            2. The analysis issue with Unforgettable can be duplicated here.
            Attached Files

Comment

I guess I was wrong then. I have no way to check this without possibly accidentally spending $75 if my Hulu+Live TV location even carries StartTV. My apologies to Sparkie001 for doubting him. Hopefully the StreamFab developers will be able to resolve this Analysis issue for him shortly. The four months that he has had to wait is too long if they were able to duplicate the issue. Surely other Hulu+Live TV subscribers are experiencing the same thing.

Comment

The saga continues - 6.1.4.4 not working either (for Unforgettable (2011) on Hulu)

Comment

Working...
                X