Tubi downloading 576p videos instead of 720p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubi downloading 576p videos instead of 720p

I downloaded like 8 Tom and Jerry videos and ended up with 576p resolution videos as a result. There is 720p. It is there. Why didn't it download???
    StreamFab.log

Originally posted by Bluey11 View Post
    I downloaded like 8 Tom and Jerry videos and ended up with 576p resolution videos as a result. There is 720p. It is there. Why didn't it download???
    [ATTACH]n426617[/ATTACH]
    What is the actual resolution? Depending on the aspect ratio, it might be 720p.

If you have a video that is 1280x720 with black bars inside the video, that is 720p but if that same video removes the black bars, you can then get a resolution that is 1280x576 and that is still 720p
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

The resolution downloaded is 1024x576. The bitrate is off too. All videos posted is 720p.

Comment

Can you tell us which ones you tried to download and are supposed to be 720p? I don't see any. Most are 480p and some are 576p
        Last edited by jpp72; 06-16-2023, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
          Can you tell us which ones you tried to download and are supposed to be 720p? I don't see any. Most are 480p and some are 576p
          just tried tom & jerry chuck jones collection S01 E01, streamfab is set 720p but after download, media info reports 570p

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

just tried tom & jerry chuck jones collection S01 E01, streamfab is set 720p but after download, media info reports 570p
            That's exactly what i mean... I have tried all last episodes of all the Tom & Jerry shows and the highest resolution is 576p.

StreamFab is just wrong in saying it will be 720p...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tubi.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	426642Here's what I have on my end.
              Attached Files

Comment

Very weird...

What region are you in? This is the US region and that title is not available in Canada...

Also, what browser are you using?
                ​​

Comment

I'm also in the US, and I am using Chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
                    Very weird...

What region are you in? This is the US region and that title is not available in Canada...

Also, what browser are you using?
                    ​​
                    that same episode for me shows 720p in the firefox browser and up to 576p in the streamfab browser

Comment

Working...
                    X