Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam

Nice way to make some extra money from unknowing users.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-19 9.08.13 AM.png
Views:	1254
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	426723

It's already available in the DRM MPD module.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-19 9.05.25 AM.png
Views:	1187
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	426724

I am really annoyed at the constant chasing of the next dollar instead of fixing the ever growing list of bugs.

I guess they already got our money so who cares right? No need to fix any of the things below...
    • They re-wrote the Amazon module but never made the same changes to the other modules
    • Several newer titles on Netflix have Atmos but it's not detected by SF
    • You select a 2000kbps bitrate for a season on Amazon and it downloads some episodes at 9000kbps
    • Some episodes downloaded result in 1 second files but you still get docked a download credit
    • Still can't download subtitles from Discovery+
    • Can't automatically select the audio tagged as Original in Netflix when $20 tools do it
    • Apple TV+ 360p
    • HBO Max 720p (Not Max. I know max is new. But HBO Max isn't)
    • You constantly get logged out of Peacock
    • Several sites listed as working with DRM MPD haven't worked in ages
    • They don't update the browser which means more and more sites don't work with DRM MPD/M3U8
    • More and more app crashes
    • Still no proper way of getting the better audio and forced subtitles while maintaining the chosen bitrate even after actual working solution proposed
    I am really starting to think i should just go back to using newsgroups for everything and be done with it. I have replaced newsgroup downloaded things only to then have friends texting me to tell me that episode has no audio, that episode freeze, that movie is only 20 minutes long, etc...

I download in bulk so there is no way for me to test every single file. At least with Sonarr, it knows when a "proper" is released and it will automatically replace the bad file.

To say that i am very disappointed with StreamFab lately is an understatement.

I can understand taking something working in DRM MPD and making it a module so you can batch and actually select bitrates, audio and subs but there are way bigger sites with broader appeal like Crave or Philo that would make more sense IMHO. But again, fix the other shit first...
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I think you said it best. It's just pure greed. Keep adding more and more modules for the money and not fix the ones you have. In a sense I have new found respect for the competitor in that they won't come out with anything new if they don't have the resources to fix what they've already put out.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
        I am really annoyed at the constant chasing of the next dollar instead of fixing the ever growing list of bugs.

I guess they already got our money so who cares right? No need to fix any of the things below...
        • They re-wrote the Amazon module but never made the same changes to the other modules
        • Several newer titles on Netflix have Atmos but it's not detected by SF
        • You select a 2000kbps bitrate for a season on Amazon and it downloads some episodes at 9000kbps
        • Some episodes downloaded result in 1 second files but you still get docked a download credit
        • Still can't download subtitles from Discovery+
        • Can't automatically select the audio tagged as Original in Netflix when $20 tools do it
        • Apple TV+ 360p
        • HBO Max 720p (Not Max. I know max is new. But HBO Max isn't)
        • You constantly get logged out of Peacock
        • Several sites listed as working with DRM MPD haven't worked in ages
        • They don't update the browser which means more and more sites don't work with DRM MPD/M3U8
        • More and more app crashes
        • Still no proper way of getting the better audio and forced subtitles while maintaining the chosen bitrate even after actual working solution proposed
        I am really starting to think i should just go back to using newsgroups for everything and be done with it. I have replaced newsgroup downloaded things only to then have friends texting me to tell me that episode has no audio, that episode freeze, that movie is only 20 minutes long, etc...

I download in bulk so there is no way for me to test every single file. At least with Sonarr, it knows when a "proper" is released and it will automatically replace the bad file.

To say that i am very disappointed with StreamFab lately is an understatement.

I can understand taking something working in DRM MPD and making it a module so you can batch and actually select bitrates, audio and subs but there are way bigger sites with broader appeal like Crave or Philo that would make more sense IMHO. But again, fix the other shit first...
        I can't even download MPD DRM anymore. this product is too bad with download interface. Most developers have forgotten about it. i spent money on the product and as a result failed to download and waited with ugly download interface. This forum takes a long time to reply and has to wait for moderation??? but when I transfer money to them, I don't see them censorship like when commenting on this forum??? lol

Comment

Dieses Produkt MPD DRM Downloader hat nie wirklich funktioniert. Ich habe das vor langer Zeit geschrieben. Keine Reparatur zu sehen. Ich mache kein neues 365-Tage-Abonnement, wenn mein Abonnement abgelaufen ist.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexxa View Post
            Dieses Produkt MPD DRM Downloader hat nie wirklich funktioniert. Ich habe das vor langer Zeit geschrieben. Keine Reparatur zu sehen. Ich mache kein neues 365-Tage-Abonnement, wenn mein Abonnement abgelaufen ist.
            Ich mache Ihnen keinen Vorwurf. In diesem Programm sind viele Dinge nicht in Ordnung. Es scheint, als ob sie zu viel Verantwortung für andere Programme übernommen haben und nicht die Zeit haben, dieses zu reparieren. Keine 1080p bei MAX ist schlecht. Ich bin in den USA und studiere in Cambridge, und in meiner Freizeit schaue ich mir Filme an. Jetzt muss ich ein anderes Mittel verwenden.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Lexxa View Post
              This product MPD DRM Downloader never really worked. I wrote this a long time ago. No repair seen. I don't make a new 365-day subscription when my subscription expires.
              I don't necessarily agree with you about the DRM MPD module. Too many users here think that it will download all the content from every streamer in the whole wide world. That is not the case. There are only certain streamers to which the StreamFab developers have figured out the DRM keys. They are the "Supported websites" that are listed at https://www.dvdfab.cn/supported-sites-list.htm. I have asked StreamFab repeatedly since I started using the program to move this list from their advertisement to actually appear within the program just like the M3U8 Supported websites list is. But as is usually the case, anything to benefit the user's use of the program falls on deaf ears but they find time to add additional advertisements within the program.
              As jpp72 pointed out to me and I stand corrected, the DRM MPD module was never meant to be a full fledged VIP module. It was meant to provide basic download service for less used, lower priority streamers for which StreamFab has managed to figure out their DRM. It lacks many of the features of a VIP module such as the ability to "batch and actually select bitrates, audio and subs", to quote jpp72. Considering those limitations, for the most part, the DRM MPD Downloader does a fine job.

Comment

Thank you Cats4U and jpp72. You hit the problems on the head with your above statements. I use to enjoy StreamFab, now I wonder when it will work again and when it does, what extra modules are they going to say I have to buy now. I bought StreamFab when it first came out, so all was supposed to be included with updates. Any new additions or new sites were to be included free. That should not mean I have to buy additional modules. I am trying to figure out the DRM MPD module, because it popped up before on a site saying I needed it for a site I already had in my list, it was not a new listing.
                Last edited by Jimd6500; 06-21-2023, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Still having major issues with StreamFail, as jpp72 stated.

Comment

Disney+ module has failed downloads quite regularly. Been doing that as long as I can recall. Is it seeing the telemetry wrong before it begins?
                    The Prime module still does not analyze individual episodes of a show, despite the rewrite. The h264/h265 toggle doesn't appear to force it either.
                    As far as Peacock, yeah, that's a pain. I actually have my login credentials in a macro program so that I can hit shortcuts to log in. The other guys still have not implemented this provider. So, it's not perfect, but at least it works.

Comment

I can not make Netflix work for anything in 1.6.2.9. Other issues also. Its okay, I have enough movies to watch.

Comment

The NHK website has made some major upgrades to the DRM part, and the generic DRM MPD Downloader can no longer be sufficient to continue supporting video downloads from this site, thus has this change.

Comment

NHK is only in Japan, I am not sure but I cant access it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post
                            Disney+ module has failed downloads quite regularly. Been doing that as long as I can recall. Is it seeing the telemetry wrong before it begins?
                            The Prime module still does not analyze individual episodes of a show, despite the rewrite. The h264/h265 toggle doesn't appear to force it either.
                            As far as Peacock, yeah, that's a pain. I actually have my login credentials in a macro program so that I can hit shortcuts to log in. The other guys still have not implemented this provider. So, it's not perfect, but at least it works.
                            Second this part about Disney+ and it's causing the program to crash

Comment

Working...
                            X