The Case Against "Best Quality Available" & "1920x1080 If available"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lost_cow View Post
    I also wanted to say that the Documents Folder is not the place you want to have as the default place for log files.
    You are probably wondering why. it is because Microsoft has a program called OneDrive that sends everything in that folder to the cloud.
    Yeah, I'm glad they added the option to relocate the logs... I've made a folder off the root and point my SF logs there just for this reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

We confirmed that S03E05 can be downloaded the Atmos audio.

And please post the log file, thanks!

Wilson

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230705-103009.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	427477
      I know that. The issue here is the Best Available Quality.

It clearly doesn't work properly and i want a way to disable it. Download what i choose, period.

Since you guys don't want to give us an easy way to analyze individual episodes, i will have to continue doing those extra steps for StreamFab to do it but then all that work is moot if the program decides what is best. It's completely unacceptable that i tell it to download one thing and it downloads another when what i asked for is actually there. And to add insult to injury, you dock me a download credit.

Once again, i don't get the reason why you don't just give us that ability when it will solve so many issues raised by your paying customers.

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Invalid Post Deleted
        Last edited by jpp72; 08-25-2023, 08:01 PM.
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
        X