Anyone else seeing this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1).png
Views:	400
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	427693

Thanks

Hi,

Why do you want to download the higher 5.1 audio quality? and 5.1 audio should be also played back on the devices.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I'll tell you why I prefer 2.0 to 5.1 -
      Firstly, although I own a very nice 5.1 system from a past home, due to the configuration of the "Media" room of our present house it would be impossible to place the speakers in any way to get the benefit of 5.1. Secondly, and most important, 5.1 played as 2.0 tends to lower the voice volume to where the volume must be raise in order to understand what the people are saying. Then, because the volume is elevated, a sequence in the show/movie will come along with blaring background sounds and you have to quick reach for the remote to turn down the volume. This, of course, is then followed by not being able to hear the voice and so the volume has to be raised again. Endlessly repeating.

This goes to the heart of what is wrong with StreamFab and its developers - You seem to think you know better what we want than us telling you what we want. Stop it! Whatever the streamer provides, give to us as an option, WE will make the choice as to what we want. Stay out of our decisions. We'll both have less headaches that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        Hi,

Why do you want to download the higher 5.1 audio quality? and 5.1 audio should be also played back on the devices.

Wilson
        Well for one, you always use to allow both 2.0 and 5.1 options. And for another, I prefer to download both if available but I tend to favour 2.0 if both isn't available!

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
          This goes to the heart of what is wrong with StreamFab and its developers - You seem to think you know better what we want than us telling you what we want. Stop it! Whatever the streamer provides, give to us as an option, WE will make the choice as to what we want. Stay out of our decisions. We'll both have less headaches that way.
          This!!!

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Since upgrading to 6.1.3.1 you can now select 2.0 and 5.1 channels again, but once downloaded your given 2 channels, both of which is 5.1.
            Are you ever going to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninko View Post
              Since upgrading to 6.1.3.1 you can now select 2.0 and 5.1 channels again, but once downloaded your given 2 channels, both of which is 5.1.
              Are you ever going to fix this?
              We will check, please provide the log file too. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X