Hulu with Commercials Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu with Commercials Quality

How’s the quality of StreamFab downloads if you have a Hulu (with commercials) subscription? Any issues with the quality or download process—as compared with Hulu (no commercials)? Has anyone tried both?

i ask because I’ve previously subscribed only to the No Commercials version and Hulu is trying to entice me to resubscribe to the With Commercials version for $2.99/month for 6 months. Thanks.

Originally posted by zapt View Post
    How’s the quality of StreamFab downloads if you have a Hulu (with commercials) subscription? Any issues with the quality or download process—as compared with Hulu (no commercials)? Has anyone tried both?

i ask because I’ve previously subscribed only to the No Commercials version and Hulu is trying to entice me to resubscribe to the With Commercials version for $2.99/month for 6 months. Thanks.
    Zero difference. Ads are delivered in manifests. Everything else is exactly the same.
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Manifests?

But they’re stripped out of the stream and the video continues seamlessly, just as it does in the No Ads subscription?

Comment

Originally posted by zapt View Post

I've had Hulu with ads from the start and until SF started having Hulu issues in the past weeks, the download quality has been just fine - no skips or gaps or interruptions to indicate where they were stripped out. The quality got even better when 1080p with multi-channel audio was available to download, and I really want that back! But in terms of ads per se - unless you can't stand to suffer through 'em when you watch Hulu on the telly, I'd grab that offer and download your heart out.
        Last edited by artsunlimited; 07-26-2023, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Super! Thanks to you both.

Comment

Working...
          X