Clear All

StreamFab v6.1.3.3 APV: Only 2 seconds of episode downloaded

Says it's 43 minutes but it is actually 2 seconds

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	293
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	428479

​I force analyzed this but by default, the autoplay is on when you do that on Amazon. That show has 17 seasons so it ttok forever to enumerate the seasons and the actual episode played for 2 seconds before the forced "browser back" by StreamFab. Might be related.

The thing is that it showed 970 MB while downloading so i don't know if the processing and remuxing is the culprit

Views:	206
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	428480

When analyzing from within StreamFab without the episode playing (Now that it is set as the next episode to watch), it downloaded properly.

StreamFab Log
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Hi jpp72
    Where I am in the USA you have to pay for that download. But there is a sneak peek you can download that's just about 70mbs you can get for free, maybe that's the issue.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      Hi jpp72
      Where I am in the USA you have to pay for that download. But there is a sneak peek you can download that's just about 70mbs you can get for free, maybe that's the issue.
      Hmmm... I mean it might be that but literally it is 2 seconds so that's not much of a preview. It just shows the logo and says "Previously on Love During Lockup".

That 1 show is actually 3 shows in 1. Love After Lockup, Life After Lockup, Love During Lockup. Love After is available on channels but Life After and Love During can only be purchased.

I am purchasing it because the DRM MPD on wetv.com used to be able to get it in 1080p but now it only gets a 720p version. It also doesn't strip ALL the ads so the subtitles are all messed up and out of sync. Annoying that i could get it for "free" with DRM MPD but have to pay cause DRM MPD is still very broken. Better than before but still broken.

Anyway, i paid for the season and it seems if i don't autoplay the file during analysis, it downloads the episode correctly.

Just reporting it so they are aware and it may be something that can cause other issues if not fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Hmmm... I mean it might be that but literally it is 2 seconds so that's not much of a preview. It just shows the logo and says "Previously on Love During Lockup".

That 1 show is actually 3 shows in 1. Love After Lockup, Life After Lockup, Love During Lockup. Love After is available on channels but Life After and Love During can only be purchased.

I am purchasing it because the DRM MPD on wetv.com used to be able to get it in 1080p but now it only gets a 720p version. It also doesn't strip ALL the ads so the subtitles are all messed up and out of sync. Annoying that i could get it for "free" with DRM MPD but have to pay cause DRM MPD is still very broken. Better than before but still broken.

Anyway, i paid for the season and it seems if i don't autoplay the file during analysis, it downloads the episode correctly.

Just reporting it so they are aware and it may be something that can cause other issues if not fixed.
        did you try youtube ?? - https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+During+Lockup

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          I had no idea these weren't taken down immediately but honestly i want 1080p H265 so buying them off Amazon isn't that big of a deal.

I pirate sooooo much stuff from Movies, TV Shows, Music, XXX, Books, Comics and Software that i am ok with paying for SOME things lol.

Heck even StreamFab has pirated versions but i still paid for it cause i feel if i use something every day, that means i like it and want to support the devs. Unless of course the price is ridiculous. StreamFab came really close to being ridiculous but the amount of stuff i download made it kinda worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
            Says it's 43 minutes but it is actually 2 seconds

Views:	293
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	428479

​I force analyzed this but by default, the autoplay is on when you do that on Amazon. That show has 17 seasons so it ttok forever to enumerate the seasons and the actual episode played for 2 seconds before the forced "browser back" by StreamFab. Might be related.

The thing is that it showed 970 MB while downloading so i don't know if the processing and remuxing is the culprit

Views:	206
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	428480

When analyzing from within StreamFab without the episode playing (Now that it is set as the next episode to watch), it downloaded properly.

StreamFab Log
            The QA team will try to duplicate it.

Comment

Working...
            X