SteamFab Amazon required but I have lifetime All-In-One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SteamFab Amazon required but I have lifetime All-In-One

Today when I went to start some downloads it is telling me I need to buy the Amazon SteamFab even though I have a All-In-One lifetime license. What gives?

Did you not get a prompt that you needed to Authorize your computer? Everyone needed to re-authorize devices yesterday

If you didn't, go to the menu and choose Authorize.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	407
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	430616
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by glovereggs View Post
      Today when I went to start some downloads it is telling me I need to buy the Amazon SteamFab even though I have a All-In-One lifetime license. What gives?
      Sorry for the confusion, please just authorize the software again as jpp72 suggested, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
        Did you not get a prompt that you needed to Authorize your computer? Everyone needed to re-authorize devices yesterday

If you didn't, go to the menu and choose Authorize.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	407
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	430616
        pro, is there any way to turn off the update notification? Every time I open streamfab, the update notification appears very annoying. Even though I don't want to update, it always shows that damn update. Thank you pro

Comment

Originally posted by DVDalibaba View Post

pro, is there any way to turn off the update notification? Every time I open streamfab, the update notification appears very annoying. Even though I don't want to update, it always shows that damn update. Thank you pro
          I haven't tried because it doesn't bother me, and I very seldom close out StreamFab but try opening up Task Manager if your using "Windows" - then go to the Start-Up Tab and "Disable" - "StreamFab Update" from "Enable"....Hope that helps....
          Last edited by Down2Earth; 09-16-2023, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

I haven't tried because it doesn't bother me, and I very seldom close out StreamFab but try opening up Task Manager if your using "Windows" - then go to the Start-Up Tab and "Disable" - "StreamFab Update" from "Enable"....Hope that helps....

Sometimes from ground zero I go into Hulu and get the error that says something asking if the file is playable. When it does this, I have to close and start again.
            Sometimes when I click Hulu links, the video plays but no analyze popup.
            Sometimes if I don't time it right on trying to force SF to analyze an individual episode of a show, it breaks the analyze popup mechanism.

All three of those scenarios require I close the program, wait about 15 seconds and restart.

Comment

Working...
            X