Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows help Subtitles

Strange Question
    does anyone know how to ONLY download subtitles (I don't need the video as i already have them) so i only wanna grab sub's
    can i do this on its own (faster downloads)

thanks in advance
    i using SteamFab

Originally posted by Paranoid Weirdo View Post
    Strange Question
    does anyone know how to ONLY download subtitles (I don't need the video as i already have them) so i only wanna grab sub's

thanks in advance
    i using SteamFab
    click settings - vip services - under "subtitle format" you can extract to SRT file or extract original format.

Comment

Strange Question

thanks in advance
      i using SteamFab
      Only download Subtitles is not supported.

Comment

Strange Question

thanks in advance
        i using SteamFab
        I know there are subtitles downloader userscripts for Amazon and for Netflix. You didn't mention what service you are trying to get the subtitles for.

So if you are not very tech savvy, you should install TamperMonkey or ViolentMonkey to use the userscripts and if you are tech savvy, then use The Stream Detector extension to get the .mpd or .m3u8 link to download subtitles with yt-dlp. Some .vtt links can also be detected by The Stream Detector
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Only download Subtitles is not supported.
          thank you

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

click settings - vip services - under "subtitle format" you can extract to SRT file or extract original format.
            Na that downloads the video too, i just wanted the Subs. been told that feature isn't available

Comment

Working...
            X