Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab V7

When can we expect version 7?

What do you expect in V7 that 6 doesn't have? We are only on 6.1.4.7 maybe when they get to 6.9.9.9 you can expect V7.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I think he just wanted to say that piece of junk of software would only work when we get to version 7...

Comment

I think he just wanted to say that he might have the hope that with V7 all the old construction sites might be eliminated. But probably only 7 new modules will be added with V7. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          What do you expect in V7 that 6 doesn't have? We are only on 6.1.4.7 maybe when they get to 6.9.9.9 you can expect V7.
          What bothers me most is that the episodes are no longer analyzed individually. It is impossible to load a series that has not been fully uploaded in HD. If season 1 is in SD, everything is loaded in SD even though season 2 was already uploaded in HD...

Comment

Well I see a pattern there. All but V3 were released in the fall. Here are the last of the respective versions...

5.0.5.8 /2022-10-20
            4.0.2.6 /2021-11-03
            3.2.0.5 /2021-05-27
            2.3.0.6 /2020-11-27​

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

What bothers me most is that the episodes are no longer analyzed individually. It is impossible to load a series that has not been fully uploaded in HD. If season 1 is in SD, everything is loaded in SD even though season 2 was already uploaded in HD...
              What module are you talking about? Several modules can be forced to scan specific episode/seasons
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

What module are you talking about? Several modules can be forced to scan specific episode/seasons
                RTL+ and as you can see here, Disney is also affected...

DVDFab Forum - Disney Plus: different resolutions per seasons

Comment

Back to the original thread topic though, v6148 has a module titled "New product guarantee" for sale. When you click on the name of the product, you simply get sent to the member center, with no information. I hope that they don't make us pay quite yet for a new version. We are still dealing with a bunch of bug fixes. If it takes a rewrite of certain code to fix these bugs, don't blame us.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

how can I force the module to analyze?

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

how can I force the module to analyze?
                      Thanks jpp72 . I found instructions in your bug tracker :-)

Comment

I hope the next version will fix netflix, currently most of them are "high" not "main"
                        Mona

Comment

Originally posted by DVDalibaba View Post
                          I hope the next version will fix netflix, currently most of them are "high" not "main"
                          Mona
                          It‘s been working on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

It‘s been working on.
                            Hope it fixes the sign in issues with the YT downloader module. I still can't get it to work right.
                            Have to copy & past everything

Comment

Working...
                            X