This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ Attn: Paramount+ with Showtime bundle users

Do you happen to remember signing up for the Paramount+ with Showtime bundle for $7.99 between August 31st, 2022 and October 2nd, 2022? It was big talk on this forum at the time. I know a lot of users here said they were going to sign up. I signed up myself. It was a good deal (until today).

Got this today:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-12 11.39.17 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	148.3 KB ID:	434105

Did anyone spot something wrong in that email? I've been paying $7.99 monthly since September of 2022 and now they say it WILL REMAIN THE SAME at $11.99/month.
    Bullshit! I've already contacted them and told them that we have a legal contract at $7.99 unless I cancel and I have their confirmation email to prove it.

This is where I initially saw the bundle - - -
    https://variety.com/2022/digital/new...ts-1235355335/​
  • Answer selected by Cats4U at 01-09-2024, 04:39 AM.

Wow! Sometimes you win, but most times you lose. Today was one of those rare wins. Today was my first renewal date for Paramount+ after their price change announcement. They actually kept their word and my price remained the same as the deal I signed up for back in September 2022. Just $7.99. Kudos to Paramount+.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-08 10.54.19 PM.png
Views:	212
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	435063

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      Do you happen to remember signing up for the Paramount+ with Showtime bundle for $7.99 between August 31st, 2022 and October 2nd, 2022? It was big talk on this forum at the time. I know a lot of users here said they were going to sign up. I signed up myself. It was a good deal (until today).

Got this today:
      Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-12 11.39.17 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	148.3 KB ID:	434105

Did anyone spot something wrong in that email? I've been paying $7.99 monthly since September of 2022 and now they say it WILL REMAIN THE SAME at $11.99/month.
      Bullshit! I've already contacted them and told them that we have a legal contract at $7.99 unless I cancel and I have their confirmation email to prove it.

https://variety.com/2022/digital/new...ts-1235355335/âÂÂ
      found this - https://help.paramountplus.com/s/art...ibers#prompted

Comment

That doesn't really apply to the situation. This deal ran from 8/31/22 to 10/2/22. There was no transferring involved.

This is one of several threads on the deal: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...lus#post414672

Comment

I'm all confused. My Starz+Showtime bundle on Prime canceled. While I have Paramount+ (limited commercials) via Prime, I can't find what it would cost to upgrade from my current to Paramount+ with Showtime on Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

https://variety.com/2022/digital/new...ts-1235355335/âÂÂ

Note this line in the story you linked - The discounted pricing is good for as long as customers keep their bundles (or until Paramount opts to adjust the terms of the offer).

I will bet the end user agreement says they can change the terms/price whenever they want with a 30 day notice.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that after I posted it. It doesn't say anything like that in my email confirmation. I'm glad I'm a email hoarder when it comes to things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                I'm all confused. My Starz+Showtime bundle on Prime canceled. While I have Paramount+ (limited commercials) via Prime, I can't find what it would cost to upgrade from my current to Paramount+ with Showtime on Prime.
                I have never been able to see different tiers of P+ on Prime. I did read that you have to cancel your current sub to see the options. But again, I only ever saw one option when I signed up. If I recall, the price went up $2 when the switch over happened.

Comment

Wow! Sometimes you win, but most times you lose. Today was one of those rare wins. Today was my first renewal date for Paramount+ after their price change announcement. They actually kept their word and my price remained the same as the deal I signed up for back in September 2022. Just $7.99. Kudos to Paramount+.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-08 10.54.19 PM.png
Views:	212
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	435063

Comment

Working...
                  X