Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can only download 1 episode even though multiple chosen from Paramount+ (USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ Can only download 1 episode even though multiple chosen from Paramount+ (USA)

Go to Paramount+ (USA), choose multiple episodes to download, 1st one succeeds, the the others fail, see attached log ...
    Attached Files

Just a note - You are using the Mac StreamFab. I am not a Mac user, but I looked at the log. It appears you were trying to get FBI S01E08 followed by S01E09 and maybe more. You were able to get S01E08, but you started getting "[Info]: Control: custom force play" errors with S01E09. I don't know what they are. Perhaps another Mac user can try downloading the same files and see what happens. Otherwise, it will have to be passed to the Mac Developer to see what is going on. Jack/Mona/Wilson, could you check on this?

Comment

Originally posted by blhtacwa View Post
      Go to Paramount+ (USA), choose multiple episodes to download, 1st one succeeds, the the others fail, see attached log ...
      Can you try with v6.1.5.5 before i ask them to take a look please?
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 18.32.42.png
Views:	207
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	435150see attached files

Comment

Log file
          Attached Files

Comment

I don't see you trying to download anything in that log. Please try to download 3 episodes in the queue and then upload the log

Comment

​ I re-ran test with lashes Mac (Silicon) version, same result, one 1st downloads successfully.
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached log file
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by blhtacwa View Post
                  ​ I re-ran test with lashes Mac (Silicon) version, same result, one 1st downloads successfully.
                  are you over your download limit ?? 99/100

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

are you over your download limit ?? 99/100
                    No that means he has 99 left out of 100

Comment

No, if you look at screen I 99 out of 100 downloads available for that day, and since only one episode was downloaded that reporting is correct. If the other 3 had been downloaded successfully it would have been at 96/100 in the GUI on the app

Comment

From the log, there are hints that you may be logging out after the 1st episode is downloaded. Do you check the remember me box when signing in?

Could you try a couple of things?:
                        • Delete the queue and when you go back to Paramount+, select all the episodes of the show you want to download and click Download Now instead of Add to queue. Stay on that Paramount+ tab and don't go to any other module or even to the queue.
                        • Add all episodes to the queue and when you go to it, click to download a single episode. Not the whole queue. Once it's done, click the next one and see if it downloads. If it doesn't, go back to the homepage and see if you need to signin again.

Comment

If I add several to queue and download each one individually it works correctly, as best I can tell it does not log me off, If I select download all it fails after the first download. There no remember me checkbox, yet when I go to Paramount+ is shows be logged in, not sure what is happening, but I can only download one episode at a time, rather than whole season.

Comment

Working...
                          X