Amazon download failure (Mac)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Amazon download failure (Mac)

I am trying to download the movie "Bulldog Drummond" from Prime Video and receive an error message: "Failure downloading the video, you need to upgrade to the latest version."
    I am running StreamFab for Mac version 6.1.5.8. I can play the video in my Internet browser, but it will not download. StreamFab log attached.

StreamFab.log

I get the same error message.

Yesterday I was able to download everything from Amazon without any problems, but now I always get this error message.​

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post
      I get the same error message.

Yesterday I was able to download everything from Amazon without any problems, but now I always get this error message.​
      Are you running StreamFab for Mac version 6.1.5.8, as well? If so, please attach a complete unedited copy of your StreamFab.log taken while downloading Bulldog Drummond from Amazon.

Comment

There doesn't seem to be an issue with StreamFab for Windows v6.1.6.0. I just downloaded 2 movies, including Bulldog Drummond, and 2 TV episodes. Not the slightest bit of trouble.

tefftmeister, I need you to attach a complete StreamFab.log again. The original is either edited or incomplete. It is missing some information that I need to try to figure out your problem.​

Comment

Issue has been sent to Developers. They could still use a new StreamFab.log, as requested.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Are you running StreamFab for Mac version 6.1.5.8, as well? If so, please attach a complete unedited copy of your StreamFab.log taken while downloading Bulldog Drummond from Amazon.
            No, I have StreamFab 6.1.4.3 for Windows.

But I get the same Error when I try to download Movies or TV Shows on Amazon Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post

No, I have StreamFab 6.1.4.3 for Windows.
              The best advice I can give you is to update to the latest StreamFab version, or wait a day or two for the next release on Thursday or Friday. I won't even consider looking at your 6.1.4.3 problem. It is too old.

Comment

Working...
              X