Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fully Fixed Amazon DRM Issue and Latest Netflix Titles can be Downloaded Now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Netflix you can add City Hunter to the downloadable list.

Comment

I await to see Damsel in HD with DV or HDR10. But I am happy to see progress!

Comment

Does this mean its fixed for all titles?

StreamFab 6.1.8.2 Changelog
        New: Added support to download the Netflix video in 1080p with Atmos/EAC3 audios with the download mode.​
        I don't have a netflix subscription at the moment to test.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

Definitely not all since Madame Web still in 540p but could be expanded to more than before

Comment

Originally posted by fabuloustream View Post

Definitely not all since Madame Web still in 540p but could be expanded to more than before
            Madam Web is Sony/Columbia, right? Sony (and their studios) titles were limited to 480p/540p with StreamFab and Anystream, even before the Jan DRM change.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

Yes fully fixed
              You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

No, not fully fixed. For new titles only a selected few can be downloaded in 1080p, the rest is still re-encode or not downloadable. Check the title post for the list.

Comment

Originally posted by theresay View Post
                  No, not fully fixed. For new titles only a selected few can be downloaded in 1080p, the rest is still re-encode or not downloadable. Check the title post for the list.
                  6.1.8.2 update was released today and netflix is fully fixed.

Comment

I have to pay my respects to the developers.

For the fact that it took several months for the new DRM to be cracked, the download functions for all streaming services are now come back very quickly.

First for Amazon, and now for Netflix.

Let's hope that updates are now coming so quickly, and not just once a week again.

But please fix the subtitle problems and the bitrate display on Amazon now.​

Comment

Oh, I didn't realize there was a new update. But I just tried it out, got the endless analyzing again. 6.1.8.1 was like that but fixed itself after a day, guess I'll wait for tomorrow to try again.

Comment

Originally posted by theresay View Post
                        Oh, I didn't realize there was a new update. But I just tried it out, got the endless analyzing again. 6.1.8.1 was like that but fixed itself after a day, guess I'll wait for tomorrow to try again.
                        for me if it sits on analyzing for more than is expected for that title (such as if it has a lot of seasons), I just have to close the nf module, search for the title, and retry, then retry again and maybe a third time, then it works for me and analyzes within a few seconds.

Comment

Closed, Amazon and Netflix are all fully fixed the DRM issue.

Wilson
                          Please post your logs the default location is:
                          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X