No announcement yet.

Bugs Amazon 6.1.8.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tested it myself. It still doesn't work for me!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-06-13 203214.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	444489

Comment

Not sure why it doesn't work for you guys but i had an issue v6.1.8.2 so i did a full uninstall with Total Uninstaller and deleted ALL folders including %AppData%\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab before installing v6.1.8.3.

I just downloaded this from Amazon a little over an hour ago:

Name:	image.png
Views:	306
Size:	249.4 KB
ID:	444494
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Primevideo and amazon are a bit different
        i guess thats the problem
        You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

I also worked with Revo and removed all the leftovers... Maybe because I have Prime Germany?
          Ok, I sent support new log files :-)​

Comment

Works for me on Amazon US and PrimeVideo Canada so idk what to tell you.

Let's see what support says...

But in the meantime, i would close StreamFab, delete StreamFab.ini from %AppData%\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab, start StreamFab and redo my configuration to see if the problem persists

Comment

i clean everything before every update and do a fresh clean install
              so the problem is not this

maybe a channel problem? didnt load anything from amazon directly yet

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

But in the meantime, i would close StreamFab, delete StreamFab.ini from %AppData%\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab, start StreamFab and redo my configuration to see if the problem persists
                I'm seeing mixed results in 6.1.8.3, even after deleting the INI and re-configuring my settings.

For example: The Boys S01 (Amazon original)

Views:	185
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	444535

However Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan S04​ (Amazon original)

Views:	187
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	444536

​And Big Bang (Max prime channel)

Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	444537
                I was going tot try the two shows you posted about, Inmate to Roommate (A&E) and Into the Badlands (AMC+) but I don't have subscriptions for those.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                  I was going to try the two shows you posted about, Inmate to Roommate (A&E) and Into the Badlands (AMC+) but I don't have subscriptions for those.
                  If you never subbed to them, A&E Crime has a 7-day free trial and AMC+ has a 30-day free trial

Unfortunately, i don;t have any credits left on Amazon today to try Jack Ryan

Comment

So far, that's all they say!

Dear user,

The information has been returned to the technical department.

Please be patient.

Best regards​

Comment

I'm seeing mixed results in 6.1.8.3, even after deleting the INI and re-configuring my settings.

Views:	185
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	444535

Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	444536

Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	444537
                      I was going tot try the two shows you posted about, Inmate to Roommate (A&E) and Into the Badlands (AMC+) but I don't have subscriptions for those.
                      I just have a suspicion... I'll do a test download right now...

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	67.7 KB ID:	444535

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	56.8 KB ID:	444536

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	55.8 KB ID:	444537
                        what i have tried so far were series that were always faulty except for audio codec

I have only tried one movie so far but the information was all correct​

tested on 1 paid channel and freevee
                        therefore think that the channels might be the reason for the wrong information

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

I just have a suspicion... I'll do a test download right now...
                          My assumption was that H265 is correct and only H264 is faulty. But everything is broken for me.

Episode 1 is H264

Episode 2 is H265

Not even this works for me:

Fix: A problem that the file name is downloaded repeatedly without adding _1 and directly overwrites the previously downloaded videos in Amazon.

Name:	Screenshot 2024-06-14 185313.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	444552

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post

tested on 1 paid channel and freevee
                            therefore think that the channels might be the reason for the wrong information
                            It's not just channels.

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan isn't a channel. It's Amazon. I saw issue there.

Comment

If you never subbed to them, A&E Crime has a 7-day free trial and AMC+ has a 30-day free trial

Unfortunately, i don;t have any credits left on Amazon today to try Jack Ryan
                              The option to download with free trial was not there for either.

I know I had AMC+ for a while back when we watched The Walking Dead. But I don't recall A&E.

Comment

It's not just channels.

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan isn't a channel. It's Amazon. I saw issue there.
                                ok than im out of ideas

Comment

Working...
                                X