Netflix Analyzing Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Netflix Analyzing Error

I recently re-subscribed to Netflix after canceling my account about 6 months ago. I had previously used Netflix on Streamfab. I am wondering if there is something cached with my old account since as soon as I click on something to download on Netflix I am presented with a message that states "Failure analyzing this video, please re-login your Netflix account and try again.". When I click OK I am logged out of Netflix and back on the login screen. Logging back in does not fix the issue and I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Streamfab which also doesn't work. Any ideas on something else I can try to fix this? I am going through a VPN so I thought that might be an issue and pulled up Netflix in a browser which worked fine. All other streaming services that I have tried (Amazon, Max, and Paramount Plus) work fine in Streamfab.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Mish1 View Post
    I recently re-subscribed to Netflix after canceling my account about 6 months ago. I had previously used Netflix on Streamfab. I am wondering if there is something cached with my old account since as soon as I click on something to download on Netflix I am presented with a message that states "Failure analyzing this video, please re-login your Netflix account and try again.". When I click OK I am logged out of Netflix and back on the login screen. Logging back in does not fix the issue and I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Streamfab which also doesn't work. Any ideas on something else I can try to fix this? I am going through a VPN so I thought that might be an issue and pulled up Netflix in a browser which worked fine. All other streaming services that I have tried (Amazon, Max, and Paramount Plus) work fine in Streamfab.
    I was working fine earlier today and am I also receiving this error now. Seems like something on SF end.

Comment

#MeToo

Comment

Yes, that happened to me a few hours ago too ..
        .. even though the version had been working since it was released
        a week ago, hadn't been changed by me and no VPN was used.

We've had that happen a few times before - but it's unclear whether
        SF needs to take action because of a change by NF or whether,
        as is usually the case, simply waiting will help (example) ..
        .. because it's a problem with NF to prevent account sharing.​

Comment

I too am having the Netflix analysis failure re-login scenario. It start a few hours ago. I started to download a show and the first one was fine so i minimized StreamFab and went about my other business. i just went to check on its progress and after the first couple of episodes i have the "analysis failure" on all other episodes. I've tried everything restarting StreamFab re-logging into Netflix several times, but now i click on a show and i get the analysis failure right there before i even have a chance to put something in the que...

I'm not behind the VPN. My LG TV and Nvidia Shield may be logged into the same account at the same IP address. Having them logged in has never caused an issue in the past...

Comment

Ugh - Me Too.

Comment

I just tried using StreamFab with Netflix and got Netflix analysis failure re-login scenario. I'm not using vpn.

Comment

Me's one more.

Comment

Same here

Comment

same

Comment

Last night I started a series and got to my limit; this morning, I can't get past anything analyzing on Netflix; the whole provider is borked.
                      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                        Last night I started a series and got to my limit; this morning, I can't get past anything analyzing on Netflix; the whole provider is borked.
                        this exact thing^

Comment

Then use the feedback function in Streamfab. Support automatically receives the log files. Or mention Wilson. If Fab doesn't know, they can't fix anything!

Comment

Looking at the log file myself, during the manifest stage it is getting a password error.
                            Obviously when you are directed to log back in because it fails, the site says password is incorrect.
                            Still looks like a soft ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                              Ah bugger, I had come close to the limit as well.

Is that the case with everyone who is having problems?

Can anyone actually still access Netflix at all via SF?

Comment

Working...
                              X