Netflix Analyzing Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

What's the point? If the 6185 worked perfectly, it's not StreamFab's fault but because Netflix changed something.
    It worked perfectly last night, but it did not work this morning. Maybe Fab is updating and screwed up the analyzing sector of NF.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

It worked perfectly last night, but it did not work this morning. Maybe Fab is updating and screwed up the analyzing sector of NF.
      Yes, but then an older version won't help either.

Comment

Originally posted by Novirus View Post
        Hello, I read that almost all of us are experiencing the same problem. I understand that the developers are working on it, because I came from another thread and they opened a ticket. Please, whoever opened this thread, tell me if they have opened a ticket. I am new to this forum, but how do we know that those responsible for Streamb are working on it?
        I opened a ticket for this issue yesterday when I made this post. I have not received a reply to my ticket yet but I imagine they are currently working on it.

Comment

Their response to my ticket/s : Dear Customer.

Regarding the issue with the Netflix downloader,

We are in the process of fixing the issue due to a website update.

It will probably take some time until the problem is resolved.

Thank you for your understanding.​

Comment

Originally posted by Baudner View Post

Suffered from the issue....glad to hear that the guys are working on it..... yep i understand and wait the fix - thank you for your great StreamFab software!!!!!!

Comment

Yup I have the same problem, tries to analyse then logs me out.............

Comment

Originally posted by Baudner View Post

When they say, " It will take some time to fix it," they are literally saying they have no idea what's wrong and that it may never be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by foxymac2024 View Post

Suffered from the issue....glad to hear that the guys are working on it..... yep i understand and wait the fix - thank you for your great StreamFab software!!!!!!
                  Do not expect a correction this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

When they say, " It will take some time to fix it," they are literally saying they have no idea what's wrong and that it may never be fixed.
                    Dear physicist, let us not forget that not every problem is the end of the world. A little optimism can work wonders!

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

Dear physicist, let us not forget that not every problem is the end of the world. A little optimism can work wonders!
                      Can optimism fix Netflix? If it can, I am all in.

Comment

I just checked and it is happening for me as well. Never even came close to my download limit and haven't used it in a week. Just constantly give the error and makes me log back in to NF.

Comment

Look, folks, I have been a software developer for ten years. Admittedly, that's not very long, but I know enough to tell when something is a software issue or when someone or something is stopping it from working. This is a Netflix block. Call me names, tell me I don't know what I am talking about. You all have a right to your opinion, but my statement is not an opinion; it's a fact. Just wait and see. Is there a way around it? Maybe. Will Netflix act against it? Absolutely.

Comment

I am having the same problem. Tried an older version of SF, still fails.

Comment

Netflix without SF works perfectly... Netflix analyzing via SF logs you out. Period..

Comment

I just confirmed that version 6.1.8.7 fixes the Netflix issue for me. Additionally, Amazon Prime works fine too. I have no other streaming services at the moment to test.

Thanks,
                                Chuck

Comment

Working...
                                X