6188 - Max still downloading wrong episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zapt View Post
    Chameleon It's still not working for me either. I'm in the U.S. using the H265-SDR or the Dolby Vision (HDR10 Compatible) profile: 1920 x 960. Both episodes play correctly in the iOS app, the TV app, and in a PC browser. But--for whatever reason--when selected in StreamFab, both episodes instead point to the brief commentaries for that particular episode rather than to the episodes themselves. According to your profile, you're not in the U.S., correct? Could that be why it's working for you and not us?
    what does the title say when you try download house of the dragon ?? this thread post #26 says that there are
    2 versions of house of the dragon, one is the show and the other is the commentary. - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...rmal-res/page2

Comment

october262 The titles/filenames are correct, but what's downloading are the commentaries. Check the file sizes. (I've downloaded the commentaries separately, and these are the same files.)

I also posted this issue in another thread. When I also submitted it as a Support request, I got a response saying that the developers were aware of this issue and were working on it. It's a real thing.​
      Attached Files

Comment

october262 The selection and download dialog boxes both indicate that I've chosen the episodes rather than the commentaries, too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dialog.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	446581

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	446582

Comment

It's a real thing for sure all I get is the Inside The Episode nonsense every time no matter what, even with the latest version. Hurry up and wait..... I guess

Comment

Some good news! Episode 6 downloads correctly (chose 1080, but downloads as 720)! No change on episodes 4 and 5, though.

Comment

Some good news! Episode 6 downloads correctly (chose 1080, but downloads as 720)! No change on episodes 4 and 5, though.
              I concur. I am seeing the same thing. Episode 6 downloaded in 720P. Episodes 4 & 5 still downloading the 10 minute commentaries.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

Chameleon It's still not working for me either. I'm in the U.S. using the H265-SDR or the Dolby Vision (HDR10 Compatible) profile: 1920 x 960. Both episodes play correctly in the iOS app, the TV app, and in a PC browser. But--for whatever reason--when selected in StreamFab, both episodes instead point to the brief commentaries for that particular episode rather than to the episodes themselves. According to your profile, you're not in the U.S., correct? Could that be why it's working for you and not us?
                I found your issue and reported it to Wilson. He said he would speak to the developer about it.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

I found your issue and reported it to Wilson. He said he would speak to the developer about it.
                  Thanks, but it wasn't necessary. As I mentioned above on this page, I reported it to Support last week, referenced this and another thread where I'd been discussing it for the past several weeks, and they responded that the developers are already working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post
                    I concur. I am seeing the same thing. Episode 6 downloaded in 720P. Episodes 4 & 5 still downloading the 10 minute commentaries.
                    Are the 'commentaries' mentioned above the same thing as 'House of the Dragon: The House That Dragons Built'? I'm only asking because these are all ~20 minutes long and not 10.

​For me, both s02e06 episodes (the main one and the 20 minutes long one) downloaded correctly and in 1080p (didn't try 4K), just now - so maybe it is worth retrying the download for higher quality on your end?

Comment

Originally posted by ms-dfav View Post

Are the 'commentaries' mentioned above the same thing as 'House of the Dragon: The House That Dragons Built'? I'm only asking because these are all ~20 minutes long and not 10.

​For me, both s02e06 episodes (the main one and the 20 minutes long one) downloaded correctly and in 1080p (didn't try 4K), just now - so maybe it is worth retrying the download for higher quality on your end?
                      Yes, The House That Dragons Built commentaries for the selected episode(s) download. Sorry about referencing 10 minutes. At the time, I wasn't stating actual times--just that they were much shorter than episodes. I hadn't played any of The House That Dragons Built episodes at that point. It was 7-10 days later that I noticed that the file sizes were identical to and that they were the commentaries.

Yesterday during the download, it showed 720. Something changed since then, though, because now S2 episodes 1, 2, 3, and 6 are indeed downloading as 1080! Thanks for the tip! Episodes 4 and 5 still download the commentaries, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ms-dfav View Post

I retried and can only get 720P right now on season 2 episodes 1,2,3 and 6. The other day I was able to get 1080P and 4K on those episodes. Episodes 4 and 5 have never worked. Out of curiosity I went back and checked season 1. I was able to download random episodes at 1080P H264 and 4K H265 w/HDR10 and Dolby Vision.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

I retried and can only get 720P right now on season 2 episodes 1,2,3 and 6. The other day I was able to get 1080P and 4K on those episodes. Episodes 4 and 5 have never worked.
                          I have retried episodes 5 and 6 with SF 6.1.8.9 and I can confirm they are now back at 720p.

I have yet to update to 6.1.9.0, maybe that will help - if it does I will report here.

Comment

I couldn't get them to download at all; they just failed.
                            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I can confirm with 6.1.9.0 that I am able to download season 2 episodes 4 & 5 at 720P. I also confirmed that season 1 is now back to 720P vs. 2160P which I just downloaded with 6.1.8.9 earlier today..

Jeff

Comment

I can confirm with 6.1.9.0 that I am able to download season 2 episodes 4 & 5 at 720P. I also confirmed that season 1 is now back to 720P vs. 2160P which I just downloaded with 6.1.8.9 earlier today..

Jeff
                                Hi all,

There is server problem to get the decrypt key when downloading the 4K/1080p quality, please try it again.

I downloaded the S01E01, S01E04, S02E04 and S02E06, the episodes all download in 4K Dolby Vision. And the file size is 9~10 GB.

Name:	S2E6.png
Views:	107
Size:	364.4 KB
ID:	446832

Sorry for this to trouble you.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
                                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X