Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple TV+ no longer possible to download.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV+ Apple TV+ no longer possible to download.

Hello everyone,
    A few days ago I downloaded the film “Greyhound” from Apple TV+. That worked too. Today it doesn't work anymore. StreamFab briefly analyzes and then aborts the download as failed. Likewise the film “The Family Plan” on Apple TV+. I have StreamFab Vers.6192 and the Apple TV+ Downloader.​

Thanks

The same here at the moment, looks like blocked
    Code:
    [Critical]: QtDownloadTask::onError : errorString :Host vod-ap-aoc.tv.apple.com not found, code : 3

If you prefer HEVC + Dolby AC3 => look here

Click image for larger version

Name:	atv+_greyhound_+_the_family_plan.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	447474

(if you need AVC or other audio than english, or Atmos .. tell me)​

Comment

My error message looked so familiar to me ...
      ... is the same as with Max.
      I just had to change my StreamFab.ini again (info)

So I can say that removing %AppData%\DVDFab\StreamFab
      and uninstall + reinstalling will help (info)

Click image for larger version

Name:	atv+_6192.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	447478

Just stupid that Netflix AV1 is then no longer error-free (info)​

Comment

Hello Germania,
        Thank you very much for your quick answer. I deleted the folders and everything related to StreamFab. Then uninstalled StreamFab itself and reinstalled everything again. Unfortunately without success, the download of the two films still fails. Thank you for making the films available for download. Unfortunately that's not true because I bought everything from DVDFab myself and could probably do it myself. It would be nice if DVDFab could help here!​

Comment

Can you post your StreamFab.log

or look into if this contains "Host vod-ap-aoc.tv.apple.com not found"​

Comment

...one moment please, I'll take a look...

Comment

yes, it wasn't found as far as I could tell. Unfortunately I can't upload it, it's larger than 2MB.

2024:08:04-01:34:03 0x00002134 [Critical]: QtDownloadTask:nError : errorString :Host vod-ap-aoc.tv.apple.com not found, code : 3, _code :3,

Comment

Then the error is probably identical to the one that occurred for many with Max ...
                ... I am pretty sure that the problem is in the StreamFab.ini.

I was able to solve the problem by switching to my “long grown” old 6189 ini.

I don't know if you like it, but I suspect a clean install
                (at least deleting the StreamFab.ini) of SF 6189 could probably help you.​

Comment

I uninstalled Vers.6192 and tried Vers. 6127. I still had that there. Unfortunately it doesn't work either, exactly the same appearance! Unfortunately I no longer have verse 6189. Unfortunately, browsing through the websites didn't lead me to downloading Vers.6189. The effort involved in all the trying is a little too much for me. My StreamFab is up to date, Apple TV+ downloader is paid for life. You would expect it to work!

Thank you very much for your help so far.​

Comment

Unfortunately, so many providers are supported that
                    they rarely all work without errors at the same time.

Older SF versions need paid "Extended Download Service"

I'm curious to see if more user come forward with this problem ..​

Comment

...Too bad! But I'm excited and hope for a functioning update. Thank you again for your patience and cooperation with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X