Current State Of AppleTV+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steffen011279 View Post
    Germania Presumed Innocent S01E07 failed, can you confirm it?
    I already have the episode from you. :-)
    I selected x265 SDR, AAC de, de AD + en AD (background)
    and Analyzing need about 2 min - in log
    Code:
    [Critical]: QtDownloadTask::onError : errorString :Error transferring https://vod-ap-aoc.tv.apple.com/ .. - server replied: Bad Request, code : 302
    After 77% video the dl restarts (no VPN) and ended in
    [Download Check]: fail code: 702

Then I retried x264 only with AAC de, that works fine (SD only)​

@ superscorer3
    Please post your StreamFab.log after complete uninstall and fresh installed

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
      Code:
      [Critical]: QtDownloadTask::onError : errorString :Error transferring https://vod-ap-aoc.tv.apple.com/ .. - server replied: Bad Request, code : 302
      After 77% video the dl restarts (no VPN) and ended in
      [Download Check]: fail code: 702
      That's exactly how it is for me.
      If I select x264 and only German [audio description] AAC 2.0
      I also get Bad Request, code : 302 and nErrorCode :702".

Comment

Here the same problem with Error Code 702.

The first time I tried to download a chapter about 26 minutes, my temporal folder of Apple TV+, was 136GB, and need to stop, because it was fourteen minutes, and going bigger, and three or four rounds of "downloading video".

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	918
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	448514Click image for larger version

Name:	error-apple001.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	448515

I unistall (and deleted all the folders of streamfab included) and install again the Streamfab program and continued the Error Code 702.

I've tried with a lot of series and chapter, this example is with the new Fraggles, season two episode 1.

Download two times video, and then audio... at the end ErrorCode: 702.

Name:	error-apple002.jpg
Views:	658
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	448516

Name:	error-apple003.jpg
Views:	652
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	448517

Yesterday, I've tried with the Morning Show, season 1 episode 1, and download the file, but video was'nt decrypt. Audio was good.

Name:	error-apple004.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	448518
        I send the log file here

Comment

I send the log file here, but in a zip, because, it is 1,01 MB (1.060.600 bytes), and can't upload without compress.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by I_garcia View Post
            I send the log file here, but in a zip, because, it is 1,01 MB (1.060.600 bytes), and can't upload without compress.
            Wilson.Wang, the new developer, is providing much more information in the StreamFab.log than the last developer. This is absolutely a good thing but it is exceeding the limit for most users to upload an attachment. May I suggest that it is now time to raise that limit a bit. I'm not talking about the user that downloads all day and night and then sends in a humongous file when the last download fails. One download session should easily fit within the attachment limit.

Comment

@ steffen011279

I retried Presumed Innocent.s01e07 and H265 works fine ..
              .. I can also dl multiple languages (tested EAC3 de+en)
              but SF can't dl any Audio (de or en AAC or EAC3) with AD

@ I_garcia

I tested Fraggle Rock.s02e01 in 720p H264+H265 with EAC3 en, es-419 + es-ES
              and this works fine for me

Selection

Name:	atv_fraggle_rock.s02e01.jpg
Views:	643
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	448541

Result

Name:	atv_fraggle_rock.s02e01_dl.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	448542

Name:	atv_fraggle_rock.s02e01_result.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	448543

The Morning Show.s01e01 dl 678p but have no (or wrong) Key to decrypt
              so it's only supported in SD (864x432) like before​

Comment

Germania I tested it again with h265 aac and you are right. Only F07 and F08 of Presumed Innocent SF can't dl with AD.

Comment

I have to correct myself: Presumed InnocentEpisode 6 breaks off AD after 8 min 29 sec.
                  Audio #1
                  ID : 3
                  Format : AAC LC
                  Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
                  Codec-ID : mp4a-40-2
                  Dauer : 42 min 10s

Audio #2
                  ID : 4
                  Format : AAC LC
                  Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
                  Codec-ID : mp4a-40-2
                  Dauer : 8 min 29s

Comment

Originally posted by steffen011279 View Post
                    I have to correct myself: Presumed InnocentEpisode 6 breaks off AD after 8 min 29 sec.
                    I know I only offered you the AD in 64k (real 50) ..
                    ... try this one with 160k => here (max 6 days)

btw: Apple re-encoded 3 days ago - my old kid:key are wrong

Name:	presumed_innocent_new_encoded.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	448559

Comment

@Germania
                      Thank you very much.​

Comment

Has anyone been able to successfully download Foundation Season 1 Episode 10 in 1080P from Apple+ with 6.1.9.4 ? I get a file which isn't playable and is shorter than the rest of the episodes in Season 1. Episodes 1-9 look fine. I've tried different formats and they all are the same.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

I downloaded Foundation Season 1 episode 10 at 1080p HEVC with no problem.

Comment

same here - Key for FHD is known, no problem detected

Name:	foundation_s01e10.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	448620

Name:	foundation_s01e10_result.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	448621

Comment

Hello again,

Well, I don't know what's wrong with my computer.

First of all, the logs I send only include one download (one episode), and they are quite heavy (761Kb). I delete the log files before opening the program, and once I finish downloading an episode, I close the application and save the log file in another folder naming which episode I downloaded, as well as the error committed by the software.

I tried to download Fraggle again (s02e01), and this time it downloaded it at the resolution indicated by Germania and it seemed to be correct, but it was a very small file. When I play it, the audio is correct, but the video at second 41, it freezes and there is no video at any time. I demuxed it with several softwares and in all of them a file of only 41 seconds is generated.

Here is the log, compressed because is more than 683.6 KB... and it's only a log file for one episode

I also wanted to test the problem that jbinkley60 had and although it downloaded the file at the resolution that timebeing indicated, there were problems. The video was correct, but the audio in one of the languages ​​was lost at minute 41:15, and never came back (There are 19 minutes of silence). The other audio track downloaded without problems.

Here is the log, compressed because is more than 683.6 KB... and it's only a log file for one episode

Since it had given me problems, the first day I had problems I uninstalled Streamfab, deleted all the associated folders (even) and reinstalled it completely. I understand that something strange is happening... my computer uses Windows 10, I am not updated to Windows 11. Could that be it? I just signed up again with Apple when I saw the changes in version 6.1.9.4, and I hope it will be corrected in less than a month.

I have tried to download about twenty episodes of different series and most of them with Error Code:702. A few files are completed and none of them are correct: either there are problems with the audio tracks or with the video.

Thanks to Germania and the rest of the colleagues for taking the trouble and wanting to help.​

If you think they won't look at the attached zip files because they are compressed, I will have to split the log files into pieces myself, since a single episode generates a large file.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by I_garcia View Post
                                my computer uses Windows 10, I am not updated to Windows 11. Could that be it?
                                I use Win10 too and I will probably continue to use it even
                                after support ends (if extended service updates available)

You can read in #2 that it is possible for me to download audio + SD video manually

But i checked my Fraggles.s02e01 dl from SF and see:
                                en + es-419 has 26:11 but es-es only 05:29 (only EAC3 tested)
                                And it is not a one-off coincidence, as it is identical for my H264 + H265 download

My Foundation.s01e10 DL with German AAC has audio in full length​

Comment

Working...
                                X