• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab General Query ErrorCode : 310

Does anyone know what ErrorCode : 310 means? Thanks

means you cracked Streamfab

Comment

Maybe someday someone will post a list of error codes and what they mean.

Anyway, more detail would be needed. What OS, What provider(s), what content, what settings etc ...

In the meantime, check streamfab.log and look through it for error(s), it may have more detail.
      Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Is the search not working ?

from today => here

I know only -310 from Max​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
          Is the search not working ?

from today => here

I know only -310 from Max​
          I did try search, but I must have done something wrong, just got a blank page.

If OP comes back with more info, that can be then confirmed. It could give that 310 code for other sites as same as Max.

Comment

Based on our informant, 3052, on message https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...910-sf-patcher, 318, 319, and 320 have to do with your MAC address being blocked due to you using a cracked version of StreamFab. I wouldn't doubt that other 3xx StreamFab error codes might be just as nefarious. 313 has suddenly become very popular lately in "Why am I getting this code?" forum messages, both here and on Reddit.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I got ErrorCode : 310 on a netflix show, then the same on an amazon show...tubi still works for some shows but gets the ErrorCode : 310 for other shows... any show i try on Amazon and Netflix just gets the ErrorCode : 310 ...the errorcode comes up after Streamfab spends some time analyzing. I turned off windows defender firewall but that did not help so i turned it back on. If I can't get it to work then I will post some of the log to see if someone can help me...at least now I know it isn't happening for others so that tells me it could be something fixable on my end.

Comment

just an update...I'm not sure what happened but after I went into windows defender and chose to allow streamfab access on both private and public network, streamfab still didn't work on my main computer but when i chose to allow streamfab access on both private and public networks on my spare computer it was able to download a show on amazon...and yesterday when i tried it on my spare computer i couldn't get it to work, although instead of the error code, it just analyzed forever...the version of streamfab on the spare computer is the latest version ...on my main computer it is 6.1.8.7...but today, after i was able to get a show from amazon after allowing streamfab full network access, when i tried netflix on the spare computer it just analyzed forever, even though i was trying various ways of trying to get it to download...copying urls, etc...then for some reason unknown to me, after awhile I noticed a window popped up, enabling me to add an episode from netflix to the queue...instead of adding it i chose to download it now, and it worked...so it feels a bit tenuous but i guess i am currently able to get some shows...and if the problem was only because of limited network access i don't know why i was still able to get some of the tubi shows on my main computer...so I am a bit confused as to what the problem was or is and why it now seems to work on the spare computer...maybe it's a combination of network access and streamfab version, but version 6.1.8.7 was working ok then suddenly yesterday it wasn't...anyway, just thought I'd post an update as best I could..thanks

Comment

Just started getting "error 310" yesterday when trying to download from Peacock. I've been able to download from Peacock with version 6188. Now nada. My firewall is set up to let streamfab do it's thing, still no go. Upgraded to 6193 and that was no help either.

Comment

As many say it should not be needed, but sadly at times is.
                    First, try deleting what's in streamfab folder in location Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab & AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab
                    If this doesn't work, uninstall streamfab and download full installer and install. (https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...=StreamFab_x64)

I personally don't recall ever getting an error 310 with any service I tried. And I just did a full uninstall and install of latest.
                    I think SF gets clogged up after so long but the deleting of the locations should most times fix that.
                    Even after clearing just in the past day or so, the one location contains now over 934 MB of content.

Comment

I have received both error code 310 and 320 in the last few days on several PCs.
                      But only got it by using DRM MPD on viaplay.no
                      Uses original, latest software that is approved by Streamgaga, which is again the same as software such as streamfab.
                      clean install today and got 14 ok downloads, tried with 12 new ones but only got 5 and then error 320 came.
                      I can also change the ip address and mac. address on PC but nothing helps.

Otherwise no problem with Netflix, Disney, skyshowtime and Prime.​

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
                        I have received both error code 310 and 320 in the last few days on several PCs.
                        But only got it by using DRM MPD on viaplay.no
                        Uses original, latest software that is approved by Streamgaga, which is again the same as software such as streamfab.
                        clean install today and got 14 ok downloads, tried with 12 new ones but only got 5 and then error 320 came.
                        I can also change the ip address and mac. address on PC but nothing helps.

Otherwise no problem with Netflix, Disney, skyshowtime and Prime.​
                        Streamgaga...I'm sorry, in German this name is really funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

Streamgaga...I'm sorry, in German this name is really funny...

best as I've been able to determine from a search is the German translation of 'gaga' would be crazy or senile.

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
                            You shouldn't be here, and I ask Mona to remove you from the forum registry. You chose to purchase (maybe, although you never used that word) a cheaper non-StreamFab supposed version of StreamFab. One of the benefits of StreamFab is that they offer a forum to their customers to converse with other StreamFab users and to StreamFab management. Streamgaga and the other supposed clones only offer email support to someone unknown out on the Internet. Your presence here only confuses the ability to troubleshoot actual StreamFab problems. We have no way of knowing whether this Streamgaga even contains 1% of StreamFab code. I suggest you go use the StreamFab forum over at Reddit. They don't care who walks in the door there, illegal or legal. Please be aware that the moderator and the starter of the forum there was banned from this forum because he didn't know what he was talking about. Be sure to agree with everything he says, or he will ban you immediately on some trumped-up Reddit rule. The rest of the users there are idiots (except for Mark_Venture) who couldn't troubleshoot a problem out of a paper bag and have to cater to the whims of the power hungry moderator. Not much hope for you, but you chose to go the cheap (or, possibly, the illegal) route.​

Comment

Cats4U
                              I don't think you really know what you're talking about.
                              Streamgaga is exactly the same as Streamfab,
                              only the name is different. Why Streamfab has chosen to resell their products must be answered by them. There are many more as well.
                              Have had Streamgaga for years, and use it every day.
                              Whether they are so much cheaper is not right either.
                              I get the same update as you and of course the same errors that appear.

It is true that I have support via e-mail and expect questions to be forwarded to DVDfab. This takes a little longer to get help.

I think it's perfectly fine that they make traps for
                              editions that are not genuine and paid for but now it expires
                              those who have have paid for real software.Then they have done something wrong and need to fix this.Click image for larger version

Name:	streamgaga.png
Views:	2052
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	448324

Comment

Working...
                              X