Updated to 6.1.9.4 and all sorts of stuff broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Updated to 6.1.9.4 and all sorts of stuff broke

I initially let the updater run. It failed on the first attempt, succeeded on the second attempt.

Opened Streamfab went to YouTube, clicked on a video. Nothing happened. There was no attempt to analyze. Same thing on Amazon.

Uninstalled and reinstalled and now I can't even log into YouTube. I get a message about an error with my cookie settings and it won't let me log in. I can successfully log into Google and YouTube in my browsers (Firefox and Chrome). I did manage to log in to Amazon and this time analyzing was triggered.

Suggestions to get things working again?

I am also unable to log into Netflix. Works fine in both Firefox and Chrome but when I try to login in Streamfab I am just returned to the login screen.

Comment

> I initially let the updater run. It failed on the first attempt, succeeded on the second attempt.

If you look around the forum you will see that everyone advises against the online updater.
      It simply causes problems too often.

So please remove SF completely (!) and reinstall SF 6194 from the sticky on top
      If you continue to have problems, we will look into it further.
      Then your StreamFab.log could help​

Comment

Hello, I'm having trouble logging in to Netflix, it won't log in. I tried all of them but I didn't get any results. What should I do? Also, Disney Plus won't download. What does error code 310 mean?

Comment

@ Mark58

Anyone having issue signing into Netflix?

Looks as if error 310 means: Unknown Error
          Otherwise look here and here

Comment

Germania Thanks very much for the response. I did download the offline installer, uninstalled and reinstalled. But I assume your exclamation point in "So please remove SF completely (!)" indicates that might not have been enough?

Comment

Also having issues after doing a FULL uninstall of 6192 with Ashampoo and then reinstalled 6194.

MAX
              • Doesn't offer H265 - Dolby Vision (HDR10 Compatible) anymore, but did yesterday on 6192. I've tried Industry S3, House OTD,
              • All I get is H264 | H265 SDR | Dolby Vision like Netflix offers after analyzing anything, and auto-selects H264.
              • Will only download content in H265 SDR 720p even though it detects up to 4K
              Attached my SF log file where I
              1. [*=1]Analyzed Furiosa, chose 1080p h264, it downloaded 720p h264 [*=1]Analyzed Furiosa, chose 1080p h265 SDR, it downloaded 720p h265​
              NETFLIX
              • Can't login, though that appears to be impacting older versions as well.
              D+
              • Tests seem like this module works as expected. I haven't used it for a while - nothing noteworthy added.

Haven't tested the rest of the modules yet, but will check P+, Peacock, Hulu, Prime
              Attached Files
              Husband, father, watcher of way too much TV and Movies.
              Software developer for 30+ years starting with BASIC on DOS 5.x and now on the MEAN stack (Mongo/Express/Angular/Node) in an AWS environment.

Comment

6.1.9.4 is working perfectly for me. The only issue I saw was that on MAX, the first season of Industry was at 720 p, while the next two seasons were at 1080 p. Otherwise, all the providers are working perfectly, and I even got more 4K on Hulu. That is an excellent big +.

Comment

I can't log into Netflix either. I have done a complete uninstallation and reinstalled the latest offline program and it still doesn't work.

Comment

After reading a few posts here I uninstalled and reinstalled again (using the offline installer) and deleted the Streamfab directories in Documents and AppData and finally successfully logged into YouTube.I apparently missed somewhere that in YouTube you now have to click on the icon in the lower left corner to initiate analyzing? So that leaves the problems logging into Netflix but it sounds like I am not the only one experiencing issues logging into Netflix.

Comment

Having all the same problems using OSX version

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Fan View Post
                        Having all the same problems using OSX version
                        Please use the "StreamFab for Mac" forum. This forum is for Windows users. The issues and the fixes are not always the same.

Comment

@ AnttDvdFab + Filmbuf

Max is only 720p guaranteed
                          Originally posted by Germania View Post
                          It seems obvious that (as with Disney) only 720p can be offered.

1080p or more seems to be limited to those titles for which the
                          key for decrypting is known and has been stored in the database. {source}
                          Originally posted by Wilson.Wang
                          Yes, Max is not fully fix the DRM problem, but it can support to download more videos to 4K or 1080p.{source}

-= Netflix =-

As for the Netflix login problem, there are now several threads ..
                          .. it looks like there is no workaround at the moment.
                          So apparently there needs to be a fix in SF.​

Comment

I don’t remember so much 720 P on Max that’s the only thing I found wrong

Comment

I can't log in to Netflix, it reverts to the beginning. I wonder when the problem will be fixed?

Comment

Working...
                              X