This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Can't Sign in to Netflix

I just updated to 6.1.9.4 and can't log in to Netflix. When I try, the login page just refreshes. I tried using a password and a sign-in code.
    I can log in to other sites no problem and I can log in to Netflix outside the app.
    Other than uninstalling and reinstalling, is there something else I should try?
    edited to mention I'm in Australia and not using a VPN.
    Attached Files
  • Answer selected by Wilson.Wang at 09-05-2024, 07:55 AM.

Hi all,

Please try the test version first.

Please feedback to me for the Netflix problem.

Thanks!

Wilson​

Comment

I have the same issue. I did do a full uninstallation and reinstall of the latest version and that didn't help.

Comment

There has been posts lately, randomly happening. One of many posts (here) and (here)

There have been issues in the past with Netflix either the info disappearing or even would save wrong username or password, yet they were being input right.
        I know a time before many just had to wait as the more you try to log in the worst it will get. And until enough people report the issue, there won't be a fix to streamfab.
        I make it a point now, once logged in, to save the cookies from SF and many times restoring them, if I get logged out and can't log in, can sometimes work.

Continuing uninstalling and installing again and clearing files most likely will not help this specific issue.
        Hope it clears up or gets fixed, I am luckily still logged in to Netflix via SF.
        Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Is the Netflix signin issues ever gonna get fixed?

Comment

Same issue here with a clean install on a fresh Windows 11.

Comment

For everyone that is having this problem, it probably is best that you report it through the software itself so a support ticket gets created. This way, the developers are sure to see the issue is widespread. I'm not sure if that helps or not getting it fixed but I have done that for every issue I have just so it is tracked in their support system and not just via the forum's.

Comment

Changing the netflix password seems to have solved the problem for me

Comment

What seemed to work for me was unchecking the remember me box and I'm able to login

Comment

What seemed to work for me was copy & past this https://netflix.com/clearcookies before first login

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
                      What seemed to work for me was unchecking the remember me box and I'm able to login
                      Did you have to do anything other than uncheck that box? I tried just that and it didn't work. Did you delete any folders first?

Comment

Originally posted by stueso View Post
                        What seemed to work for me was copy & past this https://netflix.com/clearcookies before first login

Did you have to do anything other than past that link into StreamFab's browser for Netflix? I tried just that and it didn't work. Did you delete any folders first?

Comment

I have been having problems logging into Netflix as well.
                          When it fails to login, without exiting StreamFab I use VPN software then log back in.
                          It seems to work without any issue.​

Comment

I still can't get logged into Netflix. I have tired the the unchecking of the remember me box, the copy and paste of the clearcookies line and just now I tried changing my password. All did not work.

Tallguy297 What VPN did you use? Did you try logging into Netflix inside StreamFab without a VPN first, then after it fails, keep StreamFab open with the Netflix page open and connect via VPN? Also, what location did you use when you logged into the VPN?

Support is asking me to do a TeamViewer support session with them but during hours I can't do it. Not sure if I want to do that anyway. Has anyone ever done a TeamViewer support session with them before and if so, what was your experience?

Thanks for any help,
                            Chuck

Comment

Hi Chuck,
                              Firstly, I never use Teamviewer of any file sharing app with a 3rd party.
                              I do not want any 3rd party gaining access to files or applications on my PC.

Secondly, I use a VPN called Smart DNS Proxy ... https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/
                              There are others like ExpressVPN and Private Internet Access.
                              See here for more info ... https://www.top10vpn.com/

I am in Sydney, Australia so I switched from using a Sydney server to a Melbourne server
                              when retrying to login and it seems to work fine.
                              It is not really in ideal solution but seems to fix things for me, temporarily.

Regards,
                              Alexander.​

Comment

I guess people just get lucky with logging into Netflix then. You could also try clicking on the front page Netflix module. That also worked for me instead of clicking on Netflix in the activated section.

Comment

Working...
                                X