This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mintyblue View Post

Funny how you only addressed being a customer.

Click image for larger version Name:	tenor.00.png Views:	0 Size:	159.0 KB ID:	448893
    I think you thought of a comeback for way too long lol. I saw you were online the whole time.

Also I really do not understand what is funny about that. You still need more proof that I paid for this?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	12.3 KB ID:	448895

Please go back to that streamfab crack discord server and express your ideas there.​

Comment

Originally posted by 1binary0 View Post

I think you thought of a comeback for way too long lol. I saw you were online the whole time.

Also I really do not understand what is funny about that. You still need more proof that I paid for this?
      Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	12.3 KB ID:	448895

Please go back to that streamfab crack discord server and express your ideas there.​
      Why only 1/4 ? Usually you have 6 authorizations​ for windows and 1 for mobile phones.

Comment

my god what a pointless show

Comment

Hi all,

These feedbacks are all received. Our developers are investigating these illegal groups and blocking the decryption methods used by cracked versions.

Recently, we have made significant progress in blocking cracks, and the good thing is that most of the cracks no longer work.

And most importantly, we always value and protect the interests of our paying users.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X