X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows StreamFab 6.1.9.6 account access dont work

New StreamFab 6.1.9.6

Dont give to me to access to the server with my account, it tell me that my internet connection dont work
    but is not the true....please solve this problem, I cant use the program......I have buy a valid licence of the program.

Come back to 6.1.9.5 and work I can access to server and autorize my licence

Originally posted by IceT View Post
    New StreamFab 6.1.9.6

Dont give to me to access to the server with my account, it tell me that my internet connection dont work
    but is not the true....please solve this problem, I cant use the program......I have buy a valid licence of the program.

when you installed 6.1.9.6, did you reboot your computer ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

when you installed 6.1.9.6, did you reboot your computer ??
      No dont ask me to do this.

Comment

Did you use the live or offline installer?
        Why can't you reboot your system?

Comment

Originally posted by gonca View Post
          Did you use the live or offline installer?
          Why can't you reboot your system?
          I have download the forum exe so is the offline version, never reboot after upgrade streamfab and all work fine....if this time is so important i think the program ask to reboot...

I have install 6.1.9.5 from offline exe and without reboot it work.

Comment

rebooting Windows is most of the time a good idea, in case the system behaves "strange".

Comment

Originally posted by darth_ep1 View Post
              rebooting Windows is most of the time a good idea, in case the system behaves "strange".

Ok since you think the reboot is so important I tried again and it doesn't work it doesn't access the server and keeps telling me that I have connection problems.

Comment

New StreamFab 6.1.9.6

do this

Version 6193 will be available soon. It is important that you DO NOT update via the program itself. Instead, download the offline installer from the website or forum. Follow the Cats4U uninstall instructions, they are clear and understandable. Don't forget to delete the two folders "Log" and "Temp",

Comment

He said he used the offline updater downloaded from the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by theresay View Post
                    He said he used the offline updater downloaded from the forum.
                    Did he uninstall cleanly and remove all remnants?

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

Did he uninstall cleanly and remove all remnants?
                      Yes done also this.

Comment

Re-download the offline version of 6.1.9.6. Compare the CRC32/SHA1/MD5 with the newly downloaded version. If they match, do a clean installation as listed in the attachment, as found in message # 8 of this thread. Do not skip any steps in the listing.

Comment

New StreamFab 6.1.9.6

Some firewall software restrict/allow internet access for specific versions of programs. If the .exe has a different signature and you don't have your firewall prompt you to create a rule, you need to create that rule manually for the new .exe.

Might not be your issue but definitely something to check.​
                          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I have download another exe of SF 6.1.9.6 from this link https://streamfab.com/mlink?p=Stream...S35CXhuViIdMUb

this version is a bit greater and now work without problem, instead the version here in the forum have some problem in my case
                            Last edited by IceT; 08-31-2024, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X