X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

What is group A and group B?

I did try Rebel Ridge and was able to successfully download it from Netflix. Not sure why Germania is downplaying me, I played ghost for some time now not posting, just responded because there is an issue here...it works for some and not others is the point, Streamfab is going to have a problem to why it's happening for most is my point. I'm done here.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rebel Ridge 2.jpg
Views:	1900
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	449997

Click image for larger version

Name:	Media Area 1.jpg
Views:	1869
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	449998

Anyone tried Full clean Reinstall?

Comment

I can log into Netflix, but it logs me out when I try to download anything.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
        Not sure why Germania is downplaying me ..
        Not you, but the number of affected and unaffected User ..
        .. group 'A' must be a very small control group

Or why do you think there are >1000 views daily?​

Originally posted by Plucv View Post
        Anyone tried Full clean Reinstall?
        Originally posted by Germania View Post
        Of course 6189 doesn't work for me freshly installed either
        (not even with my StreamFab.ini, which had grown a year by then)

Comment

An attempt to a fix may be coming in the next update of SF.
          Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by noydov111 View Post

When does your crystal ball come back from cleaning?
            How long will the repair take?
            Based on the only two messages you've posted on this forum, you seem to have a fixation with when things will happen. The answer is, of course, it will when it does.

Comment

i have noticed many times when there is a problem with Streamfab. most of the time when you see Streamfab having a problem, the publisher appears like a fairy and says I will fix it right away [meaning they know how to fix it]. but when Streamfab has a problem and you don't see that fairy appear, it means they don't know how to fix it. and when they know how to fix it, the fairy will appear.

So don't expect Streamfab to be back on your netflix anytime soon.​ it will be resolved. but not as quickly as you think

Comment

As I said in my previous comment I also have another NF download app with the same problem (always nice to compare those two ).
                Well, I can tell you . . . that problem is solved. Downloading NF movies & TV shows with that particular app is no problem anymore. The analyzing and download issue was solved in no time.

I know, it's easy to say but I do it anyway: come on SF put some effort in it.​

Comment

Originally posted by Mister DL View Post
                  As I said in my previous comment I also have another NF download app with the same problem (always nice to compare those two ).
                  Well, I can tell you . . . that problem is solved. Downloading NF movies & TV shows with that particular app is no problem anymore. The analyzing and download issue was solved in no time.

And what app might that be? AFAIK, there is no other true Netflix commercial downloader app now that AnyStream is dead. All other programs that aren't clones of StreamFab are just screen recorders/re-encoders... Even CleverGet
                  How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

And what app might that be? AFAIK, there is no other true Netflix commercial downloader app now that AnyStream is dead. All other programs that aren't clones of StreamFab are just screen recorders/re-encoders... Even CleverGet
                    He is full of shit. There is no real downloader that can do what he says. And you are also correct; ever since AnyStream went down, nothing that can accomplish what he says has emerged.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister DL View Post
                      As I said in my previous comment, I also have another NF download app with the same problem (always nice to compare those two ).

If you have something like this, name it, or stop posting here. I am a developer. If you are telling the truth, name the app or go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

...name the app or go away.
                        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

I have a feeling no name will be given of said app.
                          It could end up pissing many off if it turns out to be a SF clone as usually they don't get updated until after SF. Some even many days later.
                          As far as I know 2 of the apps considered screen recorders, one being cleverget, make it look like thay are downloading as they somehow record in the background so you never see them playing or recording and they seem to be capable of recording at 10x speed or even faster, so most may think it's downloading.
                          Also the 2 I still have access to never stopped with Netflix because they 'screen record' so no need to access Netfix api for license info etc.
                          But of all providers, Tubi managed to break on cleverget.

Streamfab support 'claims' fixes will be seen in next version for both Netfix and Peacock.
                          Whether the fixes fully fix current issues will remain to be seen.
                          Until next version comes no one will know for sure what the update all will fix or if successful doing so.
                          it again would be in SF advantage to release an update as soon as they think they have a fix, not keep everyone waiting because they only want to release one update weekly, at best.
                          Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

If you have something like this, name it, or stop posting here. I am a developer. If you are telling the truth, name the app or go away.
                            You must really be the most friendliest person in the world. Your mother must be proud of you. Show some respect and if you don't have it, don't answer or ask politely. If not, then find out for yourself and bugger off! Respect is a great asset.

I will answer shortly on this site. But you will certainly not agree with it, mister big shot the programmer.​

Comment

OK, here's the big reveal. Don't laugh, but I use this Netflix Download App as a backup. And as a backup, I find the quality completely acceptable for private use on my smart 4k tv. Just downloaded Einstein and the Bomb in 1920x1080. Recording and sound quality is just fine. Every time Streamfab has a Netflix download problem, this app is the first to have the solution. And here we go. . . I use Pazu Netflix Downloader. No screen recorder. You have to copy and paste the URL, you can choose recording quality, subtitles (soft, external or hard), all the things that SF does (well, almost). I am very satisfied with this app as a StreamFab backup. If you dont like it, don't use it.

And bring on the comments but please be well mannered​.

Comment

netflix doenst have hardsub,,,
                                its a recorder...
                                You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Working...
                                X