6.1.9.8 Netflix logs me out after every download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix 6.1.9.8 Netflix logs me out after every download

As the title says, the funny thing is that even if it logs me out after the download starts, the download finishes, but I have to log in again to download a second movie.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

I just tested my new installation/upgrade of 6.1.9.8 and successfully downloaded 3 movies in a queue without it logging me out.

Comment

Ditto
      The new 5 episodes of "Emily in Paris" went through without me logging out ..
      .. but at the moment I don't dare (anymore) to log out and back in - so I'm using the old cookie

btw: I noticed 2 days ago that my 2nd account no longer follows "Remember me" in Brave (!) ..
      .. after closing the browser a new NF login is required (no change of flags, policies or add-ons)​

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        As the title says, the funny thing is that even if it logs me out after the download starts, the download finishes, but I have to log in again to download a second movie.
        Does it let you put more than one movie in the queue and then start the download?

Comment

Let me try again.

Comment

I can only download one movie at a time, and it logs out immediately after the download starts. It's like auto-logout, and it has never happened before.

Comment

Originally posted by wyhtmgm View Post

Does it let you put more than one movie in the queue and then start the download?
              No, as soon as the movie download pops up the program logs out, no chance to search for another movie.No chance to put it in the queue before log out.

Comment

No, as soon as the movie download pops up the program logs out, no chance to search for another movie.No chance to put it in the queue before log out.
                I was having the same issue, I ended up changing my password and somehow that fixed the issue, at least for now it has.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorata View Post

I was having the same issue, I ended up changing my password and somehow that fixed the issue, at least for now it has.
                  Okay, thanks for that. I am going to try that now.

Comment

I'm curious about what would happen if you tried to download a TV series. Like, I wonder if it would let you select episodes, download everything, or not work at all. I doubt that would help with troubleshooting, so it's probably not worth your time to check unless you actually want to download a TV series.

Comment

I've just successfully downloaded 62 episodes from Netflix via SF 6.1.9.8 without any problems (cookies from 6.1.9.3 or even earlier).

So it is probably again a per account / region thing.

Comment

Originally posted by wyhtmgm View Post
                        I'm curious about what would happen if you tried to download a TV series. Like, I wonder if it would let you select episodes, download everything, or not work at all. I doubt that would help with troubleshooting, so it's probably not worth your time to check unless you actually want to download a TV series.
                        I just downloaded a full 10-episode series. I can download a single episode or a whole series, but I get logged out as soon as the download screen comes up. However, it still downloads when I'm logged out.

Comment

Posted by Germania
                          btw: I noticed 2 days ago that my 2nd account no longer follows "Remember me" in Brave (!) ..
                          .. after closing the browser a new NF login is required (no change of flags, policies or add-ons)​
                          Where is the "Remember me" setting in Netflix?​

Comment

Where is the "Remember me" setting in Netflix?​
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	nf_sign_in_remember_me.jpg Views:	1 Size:	55.2 KB ID:	450118

Last week, the login with "Remember me" was permanent for me in Brave - currently no longer

Comment

I'm having the same problem. the Browser interface keeps logging out (or at least going back to the Netflix sign-in screen). I am able to download a multi episode series (while the browser is asking me to log back in). I haven't tried a password reset (which I did when the other problems were happening a couple of weeks ago).

(but hey.... I can't download a bit... progress)
                              Last edited by David_L312; 09-12-2024, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X